The Thanksgiving Day "what are you thankful for" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praise God!! The year when I was 51, reading His Word, He woke me up. He took away my blindness to see that Satan had been running my life and I NEEDED deliverance from Satan's power. At least 6 times in my life I should have died but He kept me alive! THANK God!!!
Thanks also that He allows me to live in this place of quiet and easy living.

This morning I'm thankful for my daughter being safe. She was married in June and is living in Wisconsin at the in-laws. Her mother-in-law passed away in October from uterine cancer. Late last night/early this morning, the house was consumed by fire... a total loss. She, her husband, and his dad made it out with just the clothes on their backs, but her brother-in-law wasn't so lucky and perished in the basement.

Thanksgiving will definitely have a much different meaning this year...

I'm thankful for all the good fortune that I have had throughout my life. I am of modest means, but all I have to do is watch the news to see that I am well off. I am glad to have you guys here to laugh with, argue with, and help me with my problems(especially CAD & PSA)! When I look back on all the times I might have been killed, I truly believe there is some higher power watching over me. I hope that you & I wake up every morning and recognize just what a treasure each day of life really is. DW

This morning I'm thankful for my daughter being safe. She was married in June and is living in Wisconsin at the in-laws. Her mother-in-law passed away in October from uterine cancer. Late last night/early this morning, the house was consumed by fire... a total loss. She, her husband, and his dad made it out with just the clothes on their backs, but her brother-in-law wasn't so lucky and perished in the basement.

Thanksgiving will definitely have a much different meaning this year...

I have no adequate words for that. If there is anything we all here can do, don't be shy.

I am grateful for floppy caps. E10 fuel and the blessings of good health for myself and loved ones.

David.

Happy thxgiving all

Back