The Traveling Leveraxe/Leveraxe 2 Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I thought I was getting the original Leveraxe but now haven't heard from the guy in over a week.

Oh well...not sure if it is worth it, unless you want to outright buy it, then either keep it or raffle it off once you have enough tickets sold to cover costs.

I would guess it would work better than the light weight version, but still, 350 bucks...man...I dunno.....7 times a fiskars, 10 times a truper....

Oh well...not sure if it is worth it, unless you want to outright buy it, then either keep it or raffle it off once you have enough tickets sold to cover costs.

I would guess it would work better than the light weight version, but still, 350 bucks...man...I dunno.....7 times a fiskars, 10 times a truper....
Agree. But for $25 shipping I'd say its worth it to run them head to head.

Quick update: Heikki has given RDA1 the go ahead to send the original Leveraxe to me. I'll run them head to head and will be ready to pass them on. Please speak up if you'd like to give them a try.
Yes, I want to give the original one a try... Could you ship it to me to do another video review?

Steve, I hadn't read this thread in a long time, was getting caught up tonight. Got excited the original was back in the swing of things, only now to be disapointed. Wtf!

Steve, I hadn't read this thread in a long time, was getting caught up tonight. Got excited the original was back in the swing of things, only now to be disapointed. Wtf!
Well the good thing is the guy still has it and said he will send it. Maybe he's on vacation or maybe it's in the mail and he didn't tell me. If it goes another week with no contact I'll start getting excited.

Back