The Traveling Leveraxe/Leveraxe 2 Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Andy bring them? I forgot about them. Conditions weren't good anyway, but I would have liked to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest problem was 1.5in of rain Friday &saturday till noon. Oh well wasn't gonna get one anyway, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still at @andydodgegeek 's house. I know he brought them to several GTG's this spring but folks were much more interested in running ported saws than splitting wood. Maybe he has a few thoughts to add.

Still at @andydodgegeek 's house. I know he brought them to several GTG's this spring but folks were much more interested in running ported saws than splitting wood. Maybe he has a few thoughts to add.
It rained so much at our spring fling here in Iowa that we didnt even get it out to try.......that and I think we all forgot about it. Too bad, cause I wanted to try it out and look it over.

Are you coming up to Andy's place next week? He will still have it then.
prolly not ,Ron and I both got permanant layoffs.After 19yrs,what a kick in the _____ .:(:rare2:
would have the time but $ be tight for awhile.
I would love to come up,but.:eek:

Yup I still have them. We are doing chainsaw races at a local county Fair on July 18 and we are cutting and splitting at my house the day before. Will bring them out and try them then. Haven't really had a chance to try them out myself yet, haven't split any wood for s long time. From the few people that I did see use it I heard most say they prefer the Fiskars. Maybe just take some getting used to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen he Kickstarter campaign for the newest leverAxe?
3c0a0e61f209a4cb79080e7015283357.jpg

f3fbc3a3d2cb94cc9d999ca04a01d370.jpg

Supposedly there have been NO ACCIDENTS with its use. Obviously he never saw Wranglestar's video review where his wife busted her lip open, chipped her tooth and got stitches.

Not sure why he wants to raise $150,000 in funding, the thing looks exactly like the version he already has out. *scratching my head* msp_confused

hundred bucks gets you one in red/black, or two hundred for "kickstarter green" paint.

Has anyone seen he Kickstarter campaign for the newest leverAxe?
3c0a0e61f209a4cb79080e7015283357.jpg

f3fbc3a3d2cb94cc9d999ca04a01d370.jpg

Supposedly there have been NO ACCIDENTS with its use. Obviously he never saw Wranglestar's video review where his wife busted her lip open, chipped her tooth and got stitches.

hundred bucks gets you one.
Actually the "hateful" Fiskars X27 is the one that got her lip.

This has been posted on here a few times but until they become a sponsor they cannot advertise.

I've split a decent amount of wood with the Leveraxe and would agree they are worth 100 clams.

Actually the "hateful" Fiskars X27 is the one that got her lip.

This has been posted on here a few times but until they become a sponsor they cannot advertise.

I've split a decent amount of wood with the Leveraxe and would agree they are worth 100 clams.

Ah, I stand corrected. I wish he could get his prices more in line with what Fiskars charges for X27 axes. Can you elucidate what exactly is required in order to become a site sponsor?

He's gathered 140k in less than two weeks now. Seems the pricing point around 100 bucks works well as he pre-sold 1000 axes at that price.

The Leveraxe company passed their tooling goal of 150k today. So the mass produced tools will have a redesigned handle and the cost will be much more feasibile.

Latest posts

Back