The "unofficial" 6 cube sticky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
264851ecdd0c054363efd8d7105e09f0.jpg

IMG_20140828_105243.jpg This is my first time putting a pic on here, hope it works! This is my wright c-70. 7.06 cu. in, 116 cc. This is the original condition. I got it from the son in law of the man that bought it new. It was just too much saw for them, so it never got used much. Even got all the original manuals and sales receipt!

View attachment 430975 This is my first time putting a pic on here, hope it works! This is my wright c-70. 7.06 cu. in, 116 cc. This is the original condition. I got it from the son in law of the man that bought it new. It was just too much saw for them, so it never got used much. Even got all the original manuals and sales receipt!

That is a beauty!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Mcculloch Pro Mac 1000 (Partner P100)

She will be up for sale soon....

Can anyone give me a range of fair pricing on this?

One of the cleaner, older, all original paint saws I have seen with perfect p/c condition and running well.

This is my summers addition,got it close enough to my birthday to claim it as my present.150803_001.jpg the other150803_002.jpg side the bar escaped on the ride north but the seller said he would send another.The piston isn't minty but it looks like it should clean up150803_005.jpg The bad...it's missing a few parts for the recoil like the spring,washers and retaining screw.The air filter is gone too.And no dogs on it.The worst is the hole in the oil tank and the broken choke leaver150803_006.jpg It got bigger as i got rid of the rotten metal,it started with a small hole plugged with wood.
Oh well it's a little more of a project then i thought,but it is an 111 cc Jonsered.
Thomas

BTW, here's one that both @sawfun and I took a pass on this weekend. Don passed because it wasn't a Super Rex, and I passed because I'd just bought Don's 044. Turns out a good friend bought it, so I'm sure I'll be seeing more of it.....

And yes, it is a runner!

IMG_00000981.jpg

BTW, here's one that both @sawfun and I took a pass on this weekend. Don passed because it wasn't a Super Rex, and I passed because I'd just bought Don's 044. Turns out a good friend bought it, so I'm sure I'll be seeing more of it.....

And yes, it is a runner!

View attachment 448924

Looks nice. They're usually all broken up.

Back