Think you've rigged big wood? Try this on for size......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good job, i give it to you. I will admit though there was way too many shock loads and I would not be your ground man haha. Just be safe!

As always excellent stuff Roger B.

Oh now you are just saying that! Just like people did over the video with the 2 blocks. No, its not ALL IN THE PRESENTATION! ****ing block smashers.

And just because one puts stuff like " you better not say anything bad about my post " in their post, well, what the hell is that suppose to mean? Oh we had better be nice and polite and only say good things?

And for crying out the loud after the first shot in RB's video I was scared shitless and really surprised with all the other problems they were having and also the fact the he kept saying he was nervous himself stretching the limits there.

So NO, no no no, not great as always I don't think.

Sure I admit this work was done by people who were educated enough to assume the risk and did so of their own volition. And I would not like to try it on for size though RB does impress me.

That looks a bit risky to me, I think I would have just taken the hit on the job. Fairplay to you and your boys getting it done though, that took some balls

Back