this guy scares me

• Thread starter Deleted member 83629
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hand filing is how I get it done too, but there are some around that use the little rotozip like grinder with diamond bits that say they do work pretty decently.
I dont understand how they aint heating the cutter too much, but I guess a light touch could go a long way with them
I dont think it will beat a hand filing. I would toss that thing in the garbage.

i been using the word doosh a lot lately.the old lady aint liking it because im using it on the future (i hope not) son in law.
even though he's better than "qualude" the previous future son in law that i pissed in his truck bed when it got dark.i think i posted wood chips and bar oil all over the front of his truck last year.....before i pissed in the bed.:laugh:

So, this guy has 287k subscribers on you tube. Say what you want, he is laughing when he cashes his you tube cheques. Crazy.

I remember one of his video where he had a superduty and he had to chain it up but instead of chaining the back axle he chain the front. I commented that most of those trucks are open diff in the front not to mention that chains on front tires are kinda hard on u-joints. He told me that I was ignorant and that children shouldn't tell adults what too do. Err... Ok dude. Lol

Latest posts

Back