This is my ms361 muffler mod!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl here

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
It might not be the best way to do it but I have run it for a year now and it works very well. I just pulled out the spark arrester screw and used that as a pilot entry and opened it up which I like because it is on the side of the saw that your hands and ears are not affected buy the sound or heat. works really well....

It might not be the best way to do it but I have run it for a year now and it works very well. I just pulled out the spark arrester screw and used that as a pilot entry and opened it up which I like because it is on the side of the saw that your hands and ears are not affected buy the sound or heat. works really well....

lol that last photo tells me you're not that worried about volume ;)

You know, it'd be easier and cheaper to crawl inside a 55 gallon metal drum and beat on the sides with a hammer.

It scares me that you know about that.

Can you hear yourself think while the aformentioned act is happening?

I wish I could see something with those pics. They don't show anything at all about what your muffler mod looks like???? I can take better pics with my cell phone camera.

Back