throwing a big pine top 22'

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had coaches take me aside here at AS, and introduce this concept to me. At first I thought, "No, wait. How can so many fools be wrong." As it so happens, these "wise ones" were correct. :popcorn:

And X, you got to point that miserable mouth of yers somwhere else man. Its getting old and you ain't never posted nothing

Maybe Ill bring my miserable mouth up & watch you mop floors & do dishes??, I posted some pics & thats all I prolly will post, as far as doing hairy stuff...........maybe you should check out me cradling a pine top over the garage & part of the house with powerlines off to the side of me!!!

All I see from Murph is a bunch of AA type videos..........Frankly I find AA`s stuff more entertaining they`re both the same if you ask me, one just has the right equipment to destroy stuff the other has a lawn mower, everyone wants to post pics/vids thinking their all that........even you!! who cares to see your mug & dish towel on the steps looking like a beat down just took place on ya!

What Im saying is: you wanna post instructional videos? you think yer that good? you think you do extreme/precision falling? well....think again! Murph rigs stuff up with a football field to drop it in or better yet he coulda just continued chunking em down..But No......lets pretend we have a delicate, complex situation so we can SEE if our knowledge works? Then to add insult to instructional video..........he shows us how to drop on roads/driveways, how to improperly notch & drop while busting up a home owners tree & ohh so much more!!!!

I dont have time to post pics & Vids.................Im busy working!!! Ya know in my own little world where I just dont have the experience or understanding of how to drop a tree, especially with the precision to put it on the road or land it on the tree the neighbor didnt want touched:dizzy: Murphy wants to downgrade other services cause of their workmanship!! well Im downgrading his workmanship cause what I have seen its not precision, its not extreme.......Its not Professional, Its a bunch of ego inflated snakeoil salesman BS

LXT................

Its not Professional, Its a bunch of ego inflated snakeoil salesman BS

LXT................

Cuckoo

Shut up. This guy is trying to get ideas in feedback and is basically socializing with the modern tech, and you're ass is getting in the way of the TV, jack! :msp_thumbdn:

Your on air "Hag Time with LXT" show at AS isn't everything you were hoping it would be. It's childish, and it dead ends every time you chime in instead of continuing forward.

By the way, as far as I know or anyone else around the world that follows this website knows, Murphy is a professional small tree service. That's just how it is. Pull your head out of your ass, and have a fresh look here, old man. The guy seems to me to be full blown in 2011 not 1907.

So besides speaking of the best entertainment by Murphy here, I suppose I have to talk about how a small residential tree service gets away with more than a commercial service too.

When you are a low income home owner, you don't care if a little tree gets hit by a bigger tree. You care about how the small professional tree service can eliminate a problem tree for cheap. That's all. No more to it. Where are you coming from???

When you live it, LXT, you know what the hell to do. When you are on a commercial ride, you don't know any more whats going on out in the field with the small services. Your repeated concern on this thread is about something you have no sense of. NOW READ IT AGAIN, OL' LXT. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SENSE OF WHAT A GUY LIKE THAT IS DOING.

I like it when I can say stuff like that online, and then go my merry way to work without worrying about getting punched in the face. :biggrin:

Why FTA..............my, my what a wonderful bunch of jiz that was flowing from your mouth!!

you little nutpump (Murphys at that) Look everyone.........FTA spoke, LOL...get back to finishing that pine tree you needed help on dropping when you first arrived here, Im sure your lil buddy Murph will come & help you since regurgitating his goo for a second tasting is your MO...!

Not sure what that lil rant was about & you should be happy you can go to work instead of getting punched in the face....something tells me you have taken a shot to the chin often & not just with a fist, you wanna come to the defense of some blowhard posting Videos of reckless work with an arrogant ego that knowsit all....thats your Biz!

what a wad of stool you are..............low income area doesnt care if a tree get crushed:dizzy: & the world thinking Murph has a professional small tree service :laugh: Well you got this much right "a tree, a road, a driveway....ah hell they all got hit" & "small tree service.........yep, professional..........NO!!"

tell us "for the action" what kinda action you wanting from ole Murph? LMFAO

LXT.................

Maybe you are actually gay, and that might be why you are acting like something kinda makes you feel funny, ay? I'm not feeling it. What's it like? Nothing happening here on my end of this NATIONAL INTERNET FORUM it is going on in you, but some folks might assume there's lots of something going on at your end of the line like with nuts and bodily fluids namely your pea brain's bile balance.

Good luck with the grown up thing, and good luck paying me back. You don't make what it takes, so don't bother.

No excuses from me, but the vids are science experiments. I'm all for those. I mean I went to college and private schools, right?

As far as these few old kids coming out like they do here and there, that's science too. The different science.

They're not anyone's problem, so everyone moves on without saying anything about their outburst, but everyone better believe I'm not afraid of them. And the facts are the facts about a the tree contractor and his techniques/experiments which the thread is actually about.

Good point,

whats even more strange is that one moment FTA posts & makes comments toward me (that make no sense) & then gives me a Like in the same thread............talk about a confused person?

LXT.............

These videos are documentaries... VERY low budget.. simply showing what happens on tree jobs.. it is just everyday work for me, yet they tend to cause a lot of controversy... They are not scientific, though some of the work is borderline experimental (not quite hold my beer and watch this.. more like "I think I can pull this off... stand back and let's see what happens"). I like trying new things and pushing the limits to see what can and can't be done.. while keeping the work safe.. FYI.. not one branch was broken in that ornamental cherry on the miscommunication vid Del.. So pushing the limits is how I learn.. I try to share that in the videos..

Good point,

whats even more strange is that one moment FTA posts & makes comments toward me (that make no sense) & then gives me a Like in the same thread............talk about a confused person?

LXT.............

Oh wow. Great topic LXT! What else can your leakin' brain explain for us with so many neato widdle keyboord characters? :biggrin:

HERES MURPH and treegayer doing some stump removal [video=youtube_share;qtJn75JwndU]http://youtu.be/qtJn75JwndU[/video]

That the cheapest way to do a twee stump! GEEZE MURPH, GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE WITH THESE TACTICS. :bang:

I so tired of expwaining zis. :msp_unsure:

Good point,

LXT.............

He's not confused, he knows right where that bathouse is and where he belongs.. he is just hoping to have murph accompany him. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back