Ticks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just plucked and burned another tick off my cat and she is wearing a tick collar. Pretty bad this year.

Be careful kitty does not share the tick "love" with you when she comes inside. That is how I got bit the last 3 times.

If kitty has been outside she don't jump on my lap unless I've got my permethrin treated pants/shirt on. I try to give her a good once over with a flea comb when she comes inside, then feel around her scalp to check for the vampires that have stuck on.

In looking up side affects of Andrographis Panaculata this morning learned some more interesting info on Lymes: If you are deficient in Vitamin D and A (deficient in your skin) you are much more likely to get infected!!!!! This from a very knowledgeable Chemist and Herbalist! He also knows of an excellent herb not previosly mentioned by others......Forskolin(coleus) that has the unigue ability to pump up the primary enzyme in cells and Interluekin-8......a critical part of ones immune system! This helps break up the Bb attachment to the nervous system.....one of it's primary targets!
I could tell when I first got sick where this bastard attacked! Hit the nervous system rt off! Head, liver, and heart! One very serious bacteria!! Crashed the immune system almost immediately. Literature proves it out. Has DNA sequences already programed to preempt your immune system and to immobilize it! Ultimate Stealth Bacterium!!!!

In looking up side affects of Andrographis Panaculata this morning learned some more interesting info on Lymes: If you are deficient in Vitamin D and A (deficient in your skin) you are much more likely to get infected!!!!! This from a very knowledgeable Chemist and Herbalist! He also knows of an excellent herb not previosly mentioned by others......Forskolin(coleus) that has the unigue ability to pump up the primary enzyme in cells and Interluekin-8......a critical part of ones immune system! This helps break up the Bb attachment to the nervous system.....one of it's primary targets!
I could tell when I first got sick where this bastard attacked! Hit the nervous system rt off! Head, liver, and heart! One very serious bacteria!! Crashed the immune system almost immediately. Literature proves it out. Has DNA sequences already programed to preempt your immune system and to immobilize it! Ultimate Stealth Bacterium!!!!
How are your symptoms now?

How are your symptoms now?
Improving.....especially from the first 2 weeks.....like night and day! Have some residual flu symptoms....little sinus and bronchi.....but really minor but causing some inflammation, which ain't no big thing! Have some heat rash from toxin discharge, but thats a good thing. Doing some liver flush to clear the liver of debris!! Herbs are hard on the old liver. But have "Liver Care" from Himalayan Herbs....best liver product in the world! Cures Hep it's so strong!!! Plus been juicing Dandelion greens since they started to come out! God put them here for us to do in the Spring to unclog our clogged up Livers. Gall bladders, and Pancreas!!! LOL Major cause of Pancreatic Cancer....called Metabolic Syndrome!!!......TRUE!
LW.......starting to zero in on this sucka!! Learning more about it everyday! There's some smart people who have had this and have devoted their lives to figuring it out and treating it. Just found another Critical herb this morning by accident!!! Coleus or FORSKOLIN!!! Swanson has it!! Pumps up the major enzyme in the cell and IL-8 or Interluekin-8 which I know from the old CFIDS days! Helps eleviate a half dozen symptoms!
See if we do these specific herbs that attack this Bb directly we begin to weaken it.... at the same time strengthening our immune systems and gradually eliminating it. Bp can change its form to get around anti-biotics, but not Oxygen, Rife, or herbs!!!!!!!!!!!! So that's the WAY TO GO!!!!! Know about Bio-Oxidative Medicine for 25 years! Have a small 3 frequency Rife Machine, and now learning about the specific herbs!! Incorporate all 3 and this Stealth Bacterium.....like No Other on Planet Earth.... is History!!! Just like we knocked it out and Cytomegalovirus 23 years ago!!!
And even though Bb has mutated into a DNA Steath Super Power!!!

Improving.....especially from the first 2 weeks.....like night and day! Have some residual flu symptoms....little sinus and bronchi.....but really minor but causing some inflammation, which ain't no big thing! Have some heat rash from toxin discharge, but thats a good thing. Doing some liver flush to clear the liver of debris!! Herbs are hard on the old liver. But have "Liver Care" from Himalayan Herbs....best liver product in the world! Cures Hep it's so strong!!! Plus been juicing Dandelion greens since they started to come out! God put them here for us to do in the Spring to unclog our clogged up Livers. Gall bladders, and Pancreas!!! LOL Major cause of Pancreatic Cancer....called Metabolic Syndrome!!!......TRUE!
LW.......starting to zero in on this sucka!! Learning more about it everyday! There's some smart people who have had this and have devoted their lives to figuring it out and treating it. Just found another Critical herb this morning by accident!!! Coleus or FORSKOLIN!!! Swanson has it!! Pumps up the major enzyme in the cell and IL-8 or Interluekin-8 which I know from the old CFIDS days! Helps eleviate a half dozen symptoms!
See if we do these specific herbs that attack this Bb directly we begin to weaken it.... at the same time strengthening our immune systems and gradually eliminating it. Bp can change its form to get around anti-biotics, but not Oxygen, Rife, or herbs!!!!!!!!!!!! So that's the WAY TO GO!!!!! Know about Bio-Oxidative Medicine for 25 years! Have a small 3 frequency Rife Machine, and now learning about the specific herbs!! Incorporate all 3 and this Stealth Bacterium.....like No Other on Planet Earth.... is History!!! Just like we knocked it out and Cytomegalovirus 23 years ago!!!
And even though Bb has mutated into a DNA Steath Super Power!!!
:rock2:

:eek: You guys are freaking me out!
Brother.....First reading of "Healing Lymes" maybe 45 min. was FREAKED OUT for a couple of hrs.....and believe me I don't get freaked out! Lived thru some Heavy **** over the years and been "Down the Road"......a few times! But this Bb is one BAD ASS Bug!

We had a late frost that got many of the ticks and skeeters. Fine by me!
Frost doesn't get them.....they hibernate!! Only extreme cold like Alaska! And wouldn't be surprised if they are adapting to cold conditions either. Heck it's been as cold or colder last 3 winters here than in Southern Alaska! Wife has an Uncle and Aunt up there!

Frost doesn't get them.....they hibernate!! Only extreme cold like Alaska! And wouldn't be surprised if they are adapting to cold conditions either. Heck it's been as cold or colder last 3 winters here than in Southern Alaska! Wife has an Uncle and Aunt up there!
I mean after they are out and about they get hit by the frost. Same thing with mosquitoes. Unfortunately they are able to weather the winter anywhere lol.

http://www.buzzawayextreme.com/
I have been in woods where you had to wear netting, gloves and covered head to toe...sprayed this stuff on, and I could go without the netting and not one bite. I put it on every two or 3 hours. Smells good too!! Works great on chiggers and mosquitos, I have not had any ticks...but I cannot vouch for it's effectiveness with them critters.

95custmz: QUOTE: I need to know what's in it. I think I'm getting paranoid. Was lying in bed last night, after being in the woods and showering. Woke up and felt something in my hair. Ran to the bathroom to see what it was (thought it was a tick). Pulled a wood chip out of my hair. LOL

Those wood chips are supposed to be bad this year : )
I spray Hot Shot, Ant & Roach + Germ Killer on my "going into the woods" boots & pants. Rarely ever get a tick on me.
Other people with me using other products still seem to get them.

Dealing with Lyme and it's associated co infections is no joke, and early treatment is very important. If not caught early it's very tricky or impossible to treat, and you really never really fully recover, at least that's what I've read and have experienced the past 2.5 years. There is no special herb, drug, detox, or protocol!!! most of that is BS IMHO and doesn't work, especially in late lyme and has done nothing for me. Lymes isn't a proper term or word BTW, and is very annoying to read. Make no mistake plenty of quack doctor's will take your money in a hurry, most only take cash:omg:. Our health care system is so far behind the rest of the modern world it is truly sad.:sucks:

Dealing with Lyme and it's associated co infections is no joke, and early treatment is very important. If not caught early it's very tricky or impossible to treat, and you really never really fully recover, at least that's what I've read and have experienced the past 2.5 years. There is no special herb, drug, detox, or protocol!!! most of that is BS IMHO and doesn't work, especially in late lyme and has done nothing for me. Lymes isn't a proper term or word BTW, and is very annoying to read. Make no mistake plenty of quack doctor's will take your money in a hurry, most only take cash:omg:. Our health care system is so far behind the rest of the modern world it is truly sad.:sucks:
So what symptoms do you have now that you were unable to beat?

I've pulled about 30 of those bastards off me so far this year. From the little ones the size of the period in these sentences to the full grown adults. I just bought some permethrin concentrate. I am going to mix it and soak my clothes in it. Maybe make one of those cow dip things and swim through with all my clothes on. Heck I'll be soaked from sweat within 15 minutes anyway.

I've pulled about 30 of those bastards off me so far this year. From the little ones the size of the period in these sentences to the full grown adults. I just bought some permethrin concentrate. I am going to mix it and soak my clothes in it. Maybe make one of those cow dip things and swim through with all my clothes on. Heck I'll be soaked from sweat within 15 minutes anyway.
Let us know if it really kills them on the treated clothing.

So what symptoms do you have now that you were unable to beat?

I haven't beat it, and how much time do you have lol.

The symptoms constantly evolve, however most including myself have a few that are the most debilitating. Neurological symptoms like the inability to be fully alert, head pain, tinnitus, constant muscle stiffness and pain, nerve pain. One of the worst issues of all is the inability to sleep, rest or relax properly in any way shape or form. Fatigue so bad you can't really move and most certainly don't want to. Than you have fevers that come and go especially during the night, and often wake up dripping in sweat and shaking, which is most often caused buy Qfeaver or Bartonella. This is only a small sample of the symptom's I've had.

Latest posts

Back