Tillotson Replacement Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello,

Where have y'all found, that is the best place to buy Tilotson Carburetor replacement parts like springs, needles, c clips, spacers, etc?

For some reason, i could not shop on the Tillotson Webpage last night: there was an error in loading.

I might as well ask, how about Walbro as well?

Thank You,
HEath

Hello,

Where have y'all found, that is the best place to buy Tilotson Carburetor replacement parts like springs, needles, c clips, spacers, etc?

For some reason, i could not shop on the Tillotson Webpage last night: there was an error in loading.

I might as well ask, how about Walbro as well?

Thank You,
HEath
I would like to rebuild the Tilly in my 034 as well.

We're you just having trouble with their site? Or you can't order direct through tillotson at all?

I would like to rebuild the Tilly in my 034 as well.

We're you just having trouble with their site? Or you can't order direct through tillotson at all?
I couldn't order direst thru Tillotson at all: the "shop" link wasn't working.

I need some of the brass/wear pieces an springs.

HEath

Did you ever get your parts? I just got a chainsaw parts guide from baileys, they have rebuild kits and you can still buy tillotson carbs from them as well.

Can't say if it would be a better way with living in the US ( Must be a main Tillotson outlet there ) but from France I always buy from the Factory in Ireland, never have problems & they have in the past advised alternative parts that could be fitted to obsolete carbs

Back