• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Timberwolf TW-6 for sale in Texas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckydozenfarm

THE MAN OF STIHL
Reaction score
Looking to sell my TW-6. Everything works great. Wanting to get $9500 for it. Has every option that was offered when I bought it new in 2014. Houston TX area.20140712_102849.jpg

Thank you. Yeah I'm getting out of the business. My day job has picked up to the point that I don't have time for firewood anymore. Got a few saws I'm gonna be listing too, if you are interested. Pretty much gonna sell everything listed on my avatar except for a 250 and a 660.

Thank you. Yeah I'm getting out of the business. My day job has picked up to the point that I don't have time for firewood anymore. Got a few saws I'm gonna be listing too, if you are interested. Pretty much gonna sell everything listed on my avatar except for a 250 and a 660.
you sold the 440?

Back