Tree collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steffen

Collect old Stihls. Contra, 07, 08...
Reaction score
As much as i love working with chainsaws and cutting wood... I also love growing trees as well!
I have a big passion for the trees and nature of the mid and west part of the USA.
I have been there a couple of times to injoy the nature and wildness that we dont have here in Denmark.
For you that dont know much about us the country is about the size of Colorado with 5.5 mio Danes ;-)

I have collectet alot of trees from seed and germinatet them my self if they were not possible to buy here in nurserys.

But i would like to hear if any of you live in Colorado, Utah or Arizona??
All my trips to the US has been in the summer, it has therefore not been possible for me to collect seeds.
As for now, im looking for seeds from the Two leaf Pinyon (Pinus edulis) i have seen in the 3 stats and also seeds from the Bristecone Pine that lives on Mount Evens in Colorado.
I have Bristecones in my collection, but only the two that live in the Sierra Nevada mountains and would like to add the one from Mount Evens as i have been there and seen this very special tree.
I hope someone in here can help with this.

Thanks

Steffen from Denmark

Latest posts

Back