Tree Machine Filing Clamps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump

Saw a guy the other day with an improvised solution: jammed a conventional stump vise into a loose spot between the frame of his trailer, and some expanded metal mesh that was welded on. Also used a strap to secure the powerhead. Seemed to work for him, but hard to predict. I suggested a TM clamp.

IMG_5008.jpg

Philbert

Bumping an old thread....
Does anyone know it the TreeStuff vise is still available?
According to their website it is sold out, but no indication on if they'll be back in stock.

Hello, Tree Machine here.

Great timing on this previous question .

Yes, the clamps are available, both in the black painted version and also stainless steel .

As most of you have heard, Sherrill Tree has purchased tree stuff

Just yesterday I met with the head purchaser at this new merged company and I had him over personally to look at all the clamps and all the chainMeisters

Hello, Tree Machine here.

Great timing on this previous question .

Yes, the clamps are available, both in the black painted version and also stainless steel .

As most of you have heard, Sherrill Tree has purchased tree stuff

Just yesterday I met with the head purchaser at this new merged company and I had him over personally to look at all the clamps and all the chainMeisters

Any info or links so we can order them?

Thanks!

Here is the said link:

http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=3459

I can see on the tree stuff website they do not have the stainless steel bar vice as available. We will get that fixed soon.

I asked them that for at least two years will they agree to keep the clamp prices the same? with no price increases.?

They ordered 10 black bar clamps, but I sent him back with 50. , so I am certain they are in stock .

Here is the said link:

http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=3459

I can see on the tree stuff website they do not have the stainless steel bar vice as available. We will get that fixed soon.

I asked them that for at least two years will they agree to keep the clamp prices the same? with no price increases.?

They ordered 10 black bar clamps, but I sent him back with 50. , so I am certain they are in stock .

That is the same page I have, says out of stock. Guess I'll just order and see what happens.

Thanks!

There has been a bunch of grumbling by folks, ( that's the nature of people when something doesn't suit them to a "T", right), but Nick & Company have so far, managed to continue to be TreeStuff, & not SherrillTreeJr.

Call them, & most likely, the truth they tell you will be acceptable, no matter what the item is. [emoji6]

2 Rings & A Flattop, LLC Test Dummy

Any idea when the stainless steel chainmeister bar vise clamps will be back in stock? I just ordered a black clamp from treestuff but would like a couple stainless if they're still being made. Thanks

Just found this thread searching for stump vise options and ideas. Very interesting reading about the development of the Tree Machine clamps. Sure wish I got in when they were first selling for under $30! The painted version is up to $40 at treestuff and, as TM predicted, (even with 5yrs of inflation) $40 is hard to stomach for a tool providing only this function. I think I'll be rigging up one of Philbert's verisons with a 2x4 and a standard stump vise. Thanks for all the inspiration here.

Latest posts

Back