tree monkeys 2153 deluxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost done........just not sure a 066 will ever touch a 395.

It'd have to be one really well done early 066, non decomp with all the tricks. I tried with that 066 I just built, it's got great torque and decent RPM but it just doesn't have the anger of a well done 395. Those things hate the world.

Is there a big price difference in them?
The 1 kg package of BelZona 1111 Super metal Kit is about $150.00-200.00 depending on who you know, Never priced the Devcon but I think there isnt alot of price difference. I believe the belzona has a higher rating in PSI tensile strength, Seems I read the 1111 Super metal is good to 4k psi. versus 2k for devcon

Keith likes that 395 you did for him Shawn.

He's wants me to try and build a 066 that will run with it.........

I'm not so sure I can.
Yeesh....
He ain't askin for much, is he...
So when yer done with that, and all the folks are standing on the other side of the Red sea, I got this 026 I want to cut as fast as my 365..
Mmmkay???

One time we saw T-Landrum with a little stihl Nitro saw that cut pretty quick :). Is the Dude that had tree Monkeys saw at the 372 cutoff still on here?? Cowroy?? Haven't heard from him in a while..

According to his (Cowroy) profile page he is still around and posting...

Is the Dude that had tree Monkeys saw at the 372 cutoff still on here?? Cowroy?? Haven't heard from him in a while..

I believe the guy that bought the monkeyed 372 was a local logger here in WI. Saw was used in production like most of Scott's saws. IIRC it came back to the shop once for an air leak, and went back to the woods again soon after.

There are plenty of guys that run one of Scott's saws daily and don't come around AS ever. I didn't know about this place till years after having a saw ported by Scott. I am not sure group therapy works:surprised3:

Back