treeslayer rocks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bucket must not go over center? cuz that didnt look FULLY extended to me! 3 Million Dollar house????? really? & for that tree to hit the house it look like you would have to notch it directly at the house!!!!

well basically another set some ropes & drop em in a football field sized yard, I just wonder if ya ever work in tight quarters? cause all your vids you have a runway to just drop trees............wish I had 1/4 of the room you have in your work, ya might wanna watch rickytrees video..........atleast theres climbing, rigging & close proximity to a house.......prolly not a 3 million dollar home though, LOL

LXT............

Bucket must not go over center? cuz that didnt look FULLY extended to me! 3 Million Dollar house????? really? & for that tree to hit the house it look like you would have to notch it directly at the house!!!!

well basically another set some ropes & drop em in a football field sized yard, I just wonder if ya ever work in tight quarters? cause all your vids you have a runway to just drop trees............wish I had 1/4 of the room you have in your work, ya might wanna watch rickytrees video..........atleast theres climbing, rigging & close proximity to a house.......prolly not a 3 million dollar home though, LOL

LXT............

A 3 million dollar yard that has now been turned into a grenade testing site , I mean I actually cringe at the thought of fixing all those little lawn depressions , can you imagine seeing the poor mexican guy on the rider cutting that back bouncing off the seat as hes scalping the hell outta it , still catching shrapnel from murph's clean up work .....:msp_rolleyes:

A 3 million dollar yard that has now been turned into a grenade testing site , I mean I actually cringe at the thought of fixing all those little lawn depressions , can you imagine seeing the poor mexican guy on the rider cutting that back bouncing off the seat as hes scalping the hell outta it , still catching shrapnel from murph's clean up work .....:msp_rolleyes:

Lmao.... plus all the skid steer speed bumps, Murphs stuff is just priceless to watch nothing like someone trying to teach while performing novice work & then he tries to overthink it by using all these made up "fancy"---- foolish cuts!

LXT

Well when the tree guys start boarding up all the downstairs windows , you know that's its time to get the helmets on the children and fido the family dog , cause ####s about to get "real" in a hurry , its moments like those that make ya wonder if it woulda just been better to let fall on there own

That would have went south if there was side lean. IMO . by the way the camera shot wasn't at 90 degrees to the notch. You were in front of the stump and off to the side. Just what I saw tis all.

the yard made out fine, dip####s. :dizzy: the few spots damaged were fixed and the HO was extremely happy.

That house was easily $3 mil, sitting on a golf course. owned by a guy selling mapractice insurance to doctors.:msp_w00t:

I got to hand it to you Murph as a guy yer age who still gets up in the morning to put up with this BS, well, that's something right there i guess. And its nice to see you and Slayer getting along again, I knew you two girls wouldn't stay mad at each other and be back licking each other's vaginas before too long.

I got to hand it to you Murph as a guy yer age who still gets up in the morning to put up with this BS, well, that's something right there i guess. And its nice to see you and Slayer getting along again, I knew you two girls wouldn't stay mad at each other and be back licking each other's vaginas before too long.
You sound like a jealous ex girlfriend who is mad cause she wasn't invited to the party , just kidding if your not around the ol homestead the rabbits would be naked and the dishes would be stacked to ceiling among dust bunnies the size of tumble weeds LOL , besides all your gear is occupado in the trees as child swings

the yard made out fine, dip####s. :dizzy: the few spots damaged were fixed and the HO was extremely happy.

That house was easily $3 mil, sitting on a golf course. owned by a guy selling mapractice insurance to doctors.:msp_w00t:

Looked like 4 to me... with the lawn coming in at a mere 100K

That house is not worth 3 mill. Maybe 1.2 if that, given todays market conditions. Nice job on dropping the stick in the wide open area. I like your groundman going old school with the ax, shorts, wife beater, no PPE. Conveys professionalism to the client.

now he's a real estate expert..
Not one of you pussies would have had the balls to pull those big backleaners against the lean with THAT MUCH FORCE going the wrong way... (except ricky and with him its more stupidity than balls)...

Not one of you pussies would have had the balls to pull those big backleaners against the lean with THAT MUCH FORCE going the wrong way... (except ricky and with him its more stupidity than balls)...

I used to have the balls when i first started out 37 years ago! We would do that all the time .Now I use my brain and if you can get a bucket in to cut it down WTF would you drop it next to any priced house is what I really don't understand here?

Murph- you dropped a tree in a wide open area. I don't think you're the only one on this site that has done this type of work. You got it on the ground with no damage to the 3 billion dollar house. Standard fair, not extreme. Keep them coming though, you crack me up.

P.S.- you work in a second/third tier market. I doubt any houses in your area sold for 3 mill. last year.

Means nothing coming from the laughing stock of both sites. Bud check out some of my vid's, I worked with equipment and treemen 1000 times what you would ever be. Those trees were jokes, JUST LIKE YOU! Remember my offer, ever down in N. Falls give me a call ...I'll take you OUT!!

Back