treeslayer rocks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, at the other site he should put professor Murphy in his avatar, Slayer could be assistant to the Professor & ole Danno........well he reminds me of Gilligan, Ooops I wondered off to the Island instead of Murphs college of tree droppings.

yeah we roll like that here, please oh great white buffallo of tree care show us the way!

LXT..............

That house is not worth 3 mill. Maybe 1.2 if that, given todays market conditions. Nice job on dropping the stick in the wide open area. I like your groundman going old school with the ax, shorts, wife beater, no PPE. Conveys professionalism to the client.

I am a climber, and way better than you. I get your way a lot, (loudoun county) be happy to meet your ##### ass anytime at the 7-11 on 28 at midnite.:hmm3grin2orange:

Take it easy Francis. You might be a climber but as a groundsman, you look like a fool. You want to fight me? Very mature response. I was just commenting on your lack of PPE and unprofessional look. If I'm in Loudon County and see a idiot in shorts and a wife-beater swinging a ax, I'll pull over and introduce myself.

I was just commenting on your lack of PPE and unprofessional look. If I'm in Loudon County and see a idiot in shorts and a wife-beater swinging a ax, I'll pull over and introduce myself.

FYI.. he's also the guy with the hardhat, glasses and chaps... everyone else had gone home by that time. It was cool of him to stay late, even made his GF wait around til all three were down!

ps... I got $100 on Dave!

Take it easy Francis. You might be a climber but as a groundsman, you look like a fool. You want to fight me? Very mature response. I was just commenting on your lack of PPE and unprofessional look. If I'm in Loudon County and see a idiot in shorts and a wife-beater swinging a ax, I'll pull over and introduce myself.

said I would meet you, never said anything about fighting. drink a beer, talk trees, and within minutes you'll know I'm real. :dizzy:

but you won't talk #### hiding behind the keyboard.......:msp_wink:

I'm 49 and way too healthy to worry about you regardless.

dont judge over what little you know, I am anal about PPE for the most part. 12 hours into a job, I relax a little.

said I would meet you, never said anything about fighting. drink a beer, talk trees, and within minutes you'll know I'm real. :dizzy:

dont judge over what little you know, I am anal about PPE for the most part. 12 hours into a job, I relax a little.

I can only form opinions by what I see on Murph's extreme videos. Its funny. From your first post, you indicated you wanted to meet at a 7-Eleven at midnight. What should one infer from that? I'm sure you're the real deal and can climb like a squirrel. Keep swinging that ax and stay safe.

I thought you said that you wear ppe during anal had to read it 2xs lol

I need ppe with my girlfriend long before we get to the part..........:D
pull ol Murphs pony tail and punch him in the back of the head once for me next time ! Tell Daniel that guy paid 8K for those 4 tulips and the guy was only there for 2 days ! He'll know what I am talking about LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
pull ol Murphs pony tail and punch him in the back of the head once for me next time ! Tell Daniel that guy paid 8K for those 4 tulips and the guy was only there for 2 days ! He'll know what I am talking about LOL
UHMMM...
I called him right after we got off the phone and he said the job was already contracted, they were scheduled to start early next day.

UHMMM...
I called him right after we got off the phone and he said the job was already contracted, they were scheduled to start early next day.

Murph you said you had no interest though , missed a good one there as far a I know he called me right quick , he called me 10 minutes before I called you . Then I talked to the guy a week later , sucks for real . Maybe he was playing games I dunno .

I had another lady call from Stoney brook rd? I didn't think you had any interest in that stuff or anything from me , I basically told her good luck . She woulda used a referral from me too I do work on another of there properties here I cherry hill and there warehouse they have for there fire investigating business I don't have apportioned tags nor any experience with dump spots .

Last edited:
I had another lady call from Stoney brook rd? I didn't think you had any interest in that stuff or anything from me , I basically told her good luck . She woulda used a referral from me too I do work on another of there properties here I cherry hill and there warehouse they have for there fire investigating business I don't have apportioned tags nor any experience with dump spots .

Well, then I guess you don't get to stick your tongue up murph very far without the proper tags.. lol. :p

Just sayin'...

Well, then I guess you don't get to stick your tongue up murph very far without the proper tags.. lol. :p

Just sayin'...
And maybe you'll fall in a ditch full of used condoms And broken beer bottles

I swear that would make my day

Back