treeslayer rocks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had another lady call from Stoney brook rd? I didn't think you had any interest in that stuff or anything from me , I basically told her good luck . She woulda used a referral from me too I do work on another of there properties here I cherry hill and there warehouse they have for there fire investigating business I don't have apportioned tags nor any experience with dump spots .
don't be makin up stories... work is work....

Hopefully then you'll fall down the basement stairs getting a jar of Ragu ############

Lol.. that's probably a much more likely scenario.

And while we're hoping for bad things to happen to one another, lets just hope Pablo never quits, cuz we both know (and you said) its CURTAINS for the great "Bucks Tree Care" if that happens!! Remember, you're too beat up at 36!! Hahaha. Lmao. Now go type, erase and run some more.. pathetic Fat Childish Bastard. :cheers:

Last edited:
Lol.. that's probably a much more likely scenario.

And while we're hoping for bad things to happen to one another, lets just hope Pablo never quits, cuz we both know (and you said) its CURTAINS for the great "Bucks Tree Care" if that happens!! Remember, you're too beat up at 36!! Hahaha. Lmao. Now go type, erase and run some more.. pathetic Fat Childish Bastard. :cheers:

Don't worry about me rummy that's what's workers comps for , you know all about that right :msp_sneaky: I doubt anyone will be going anywhere either anytime soon lol

Besides your just jealous that I was smarter then you , in taking the time to surround myself with some good guys , maybe you wouldn't have to have mom ice your knee and feed ya soup for a month after ya climb one tree , oh forgot it was 3 days worth of the sickest and knarliest rigging in the whole eastern sea board ...:hmm3grin2orange:

Besides your just jealous that I was smarter then you , in taking the time to surround myself with some good guys , maybe you wouldn't have to have mom ice your knee and feed ya soup for a month after ya climb one tree , oh forgot it was 3 days worth of the sickest and knarliest rigging in the whole eastern sea board ...:hmm3grin2orange:

This was my problem with your fat, useless ass. At least I'm a real tree climber.. not some useless beginner style snitch, with all his dreams riding on a Mexican (that refuses to learn English))!!

Actually, you busting Murphy's ass, is a bit much to choke down.. I mean you're "finished", at 36! That guys like 50 plus and still going strong!! And stlll we've seen nothing but the lardthrusting pic outta you. Lol.

At least I can prove that I'm actually a real tree climber, not just some fat ********** from the anus of south Jersey, typing away all day!! LOL!!

Last edited:
Don't worry about me rummy that's what's workers comps for , you know all about that right :msp_sneaky: I doubt anyone will be going anywhere either anytime soon lol

And you know what?? With that, that's the end of my time here at AS. I can't hang around this place anymore on account of meeting your fat, sorry, stalker ass!

Enough is enough. I'll miss my friends that I haven't made contact with outside of here, but I'm done. Any of you that wish to, can figure out how to get a hold of me through a pm, another member, or whatever. That's twice too many times now that this #### has threatened to cross the keyboard, and into real life, and that's enough for me.

You WIN eddie!! :msp_w00t:

Now #### off and die!!!!

And you know what?? With that, that's the end of my time here at AS. I can't hang around this place anymore on account of meeting your fat, sorry, stalker ass!

Enough is enough. I'll miss my friends that I haven't made contact with outside of here, but I'm done. Any of you that wish to, can figure out how to get a hold of me through a pm, another member, or whatever. That's twice too many times now that this #### has threatened to cross the keyboard, and into real life, and that's enough for me.

You WIN eddie!! :msp_w00t:

Now #### off and die!!!!
or he can be reached at 1 800 379 DIVA 24 hours. A. Day just ask for Norman , see ya buddy maybe TV can be your friend on the buzz you can paint each others nails . LOL

Stop

Ok, SO THAT IS ENOUGH. Constant threats of serious violence and constant bashing..................hardcore bashing, all the freaking time. Its over now. I like u both, but enough is enough. I, along with many others are tired of it. If I could, I would make it so you couldn't talk to each other, but I cant. But I can do other things, don't make me do what I don't want too do, but I will. Its on u guys now, any more and your outa here, you guys both have been banned over this long standing argument, several times. Next time will be permanent. I suggest, that since you are not to far away from each other, meet up and settle it like men. The keyboard asskickin is over.

I almost unbanned some peeps to give yall something to do, but that's not the right answer, as u will just turn on each other the first chance ya get. Come on fells, put it to rest.

Other have made the comment of this place getting boring, if you come here to read this crap then go somewhere else.

Remember the movie "THE MONEY PIT" well... I am working on that house right now , the fence guy is here , the painters are here they are tearing out the driveway and the customer still wants to try and park on it LOL... The whole entire street is a dust up with vans loaders chippers and such , five ago it took 15 mintutes to get a school bus through , I am quite sure that I will either nail a truck or be nailed , but paint will surely be traded before 3pm ! I love it and she just moved in 2 weeks ago welcome to the neighborhood chicken ###### !

Latest posts

Back