treeslayer rocks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the best is the landscaper just showed up and is hell bent on cutting , he's weedwacking around our brush pile ????? Priceless man for real .

Hahaha this is hilarious. Don't we all have something more important to be doing besides acting tough on the internet. Its like wiping before you poop lmao. Oh and murph good job buddy, everyone made er home Safe and sound its allllll good.

Hahaha this is hilarious. Don't we all have something more important to be doing besides acting tough on the internet. Its like wiping before you poop lmao. Oh and murph good job buddy, everyone made er home Safe and sound its allllll good.

Years ago, when I was just a wee lad and starting out I kept running into these tree climbers who always were explaining how stupid other people were for doing what they did. It was always " look at the way those guys cut that" or " what kind of idiot would do that like that?" or " did you see the way those idiots hung their laundry?" I thought to myself " Damn, you're a tree climber! Who is the real idiot here!!??"

The N is not near... ITS HERE!:rock:

Ok, SO THAT IS ENOUGH. Constant threats of serious violence and constant bashing..................hardcore bashing, all the freaking time. Its over now. I like u both, but enough is enough. I, along with many others are tired of it. If I could, I would make it so you couldn't talk to each other, but I cant. But I can do other things, don't make me do what I don't want too do, but I will. Its on u guys now, any more and your outa here, you guys both have been banned over this long standing argument, several times. Next time will be permanent. I suggest, that since you are not to far away from each other, meet up and settle it like men. The keyboard asskickin is over.

I almost unbanned some peeps to give yall something to do, but that's not the right answer, as u will just turn on each other the first chance ya get. Come on fells, put it to rest.

Other have made the comment of this place getting boring, if you come here to read this crap then go somewhere else.

Well, uh, umm, can I go back to my poontang jokes now or what?:msp_tongue:

Years ago, when I was just a wee lad and starting out I kept running into these tree climbers who always were explaining how stupid other people were for doing what they did. It was always " look at the way those guys cut that" or " what kind of idiot would do that like that?" or " did you see the way those idiots hung their laundry?" I thought to myself " Damn, you're a tree climber! Who is the real idiot here!!??"

The N is not near... ITS HERE!:rock:

Lol climbing trees is pretty insane

Back