treestuff ships by fed ex :(

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Definitive Dave

wanna-be saw racer, saw hoarder, parts whore
Reaction score
the voices in my head tell me to buy chainsaws
How bout this - I decide not to patronize Sherrilltree, NOT because they are too expensive or have bad service, but because these goat-raping Neanderthals insist on sending me at least one spam e-mail every day, despite saying they wouldn't and promising me it would stop on three separate occasions. So Sunday night I order about $1000.00 in new climbing gear for a job scheduled this Friday (tomorrow) from Treestuff.com who seem to be great according to the interwebs.
I qualify for free FedEx ground and use a coupon code for 5% off. The shipping map shows 1 day service by Ground to me but I pay extra for Express Saver to be sure it gets here early. Tracking shows delivery by 8:00 PM tomorrow, Fed Ex spreads venereal warts by mere casual contact, they suck so very very much!!!!!! Shipment was ready for pickup at treestuff well before noon on Monday and FedEx didn't pick it up until 6PM Tuesday. Then it takes three days to travel about a 2 hours drive. I can't even go pick it up a the hub 10 min from me because even though It as been here since yesterday, it is still loaded on a container truck yet to be unloaded. If I worked this inefficiently I would expect my customers to kick me in the balls daily.
Dmf'nDave

Never had a problem with FedEx...UPS is another story
I wonder if it is a regional thing or just a localized disturbance in the force?
My household is a pack of rabid Amazon.com junkies, everything arrives like magic in two days from the click of the mouse. UPS or the Post Office seem damn near 100% flawless in this area, Fed ex not so much :)

I wonder if it is a regional thing or just a localized disturbance in the force?
My household is a pack of rabid Amazon.com junkies, everything arrives like magic in two days from the click of the mouse. UPS or the Post Office seem damn near 100% flawless in this area, Fed ex not so much :)
Here in Cinci, the post orifice almost always delivers packages WAY behind schedule. I can't ever recall having had any similar delay or problem with fedex.

I usually get mine in 4-5 days depending on when the order is placed. I can live with that most times.

So I picked up my order from TreeStuff and couldn't be happier. It looked like the box had been thrown down a flight of stairs, but the only thing broken was the saddle clip for the new Silky Zubat. A quick call to Treestuff and a replacement is on the way.
Probably make my second order with them this week and will NOT choose any special shipping. Lesson Learned - paying extra for shipping makes it slower :)
DDave

I live in SE Wisconsin and usuall have my treestuff packages on my doorstep the afternoon after I order it!

Back