TSC Bar Oil?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah not to totally derail things but if you google "tractor supply black friday ad" you can find the sales lists, etc. I'll try to dig the specific link i went to up when I have time .

edit: i'm not trying to get in any more beef with the admins so just google, most of the top results have what you need.

Yeah not to totally derail things but if you google "tractor supply black friday ad" you can find the sales lists, etc. I'll try to dig the specific link i went to up when I have time .
i'm not trying to get in any more beef with the admins so just google, most of the top results have what you need.[/QUOTE Thanks, I found it. $5.99 gallon. :)

Dinger, I was half kidding. Most of my non AS friends are scheming on buying TVs and netbooks and GPS units and the like.

I have leaves to blow, however. Not as fun as cutting but still enjoyable.

Yeah, I am too.

I'm gonna go sit in the deer stand and ponder the universe.

Too many crazy people running around to do anything else, but 6 bucks a gallon might get me to take the back roads to the TSC.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I was told that I was "dreaming" when I asked if it would be out in December.

Oh, yeah TSC oil is good.

Yeah, Late December at best is what I heard as well.
Unless of course you are Spike...:bang:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Bar oil from TSC is what I generally use.(black jug) If I happen to run out, have stopped at the Husky dealer just down the road from me, and bought that. (white jug). A good friend and fellow AS member, 67Mustang, gave me a case of Sthil bar oil(orange jug), this spring at a GTG we had. I'm just finishing that up now. All 3 to me look, act, feel, work exactly the same. :D I would definitely use or recommend any of them. Just boils down to what you can get the cheapest, in my way of thinking.
:cheers:
Gregg,

I'd never heard of Itasca B&C lube until this thread. Googled it, and it looks like it sells regular price for around $6/gallon in Ace Hardware stores. Sounds like a great candidate when it goes on sale.

On a side note, never realized I can use B&C oil in my snowmobile drive chain compartment. That's TWO things I learned today. :D

i got a unlimited bar oil supply, from work. once it has "aged" in a natural gas engine for a year it's better then buying "bar oil" and it's super tacky:pumpkin2:

call me a cheap :censored:

Back