Turbo saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you could always stick one of these on ya huskies

turbo_zpsbcd8cf45.jpg

Actually i may add mine to a MM30

McBob.

A Jonsered turbo saw.

DSC_0015-3.jpg

I am sure a 20" bar will do very nicely on that one, even with a large drive sprocket, as the top end hardly is consistent with the model number....:D

It looks really nice, for a saw from 2002 week 35....

Last edited:
As Jonsereds was the saw of the day in this area, the newer Jonsered with the Turbo left a deep impression on the youth of later years after listening to the stories of how Jonsereds saved the world. Marketing genius. To this day grandfathers that learned about Jonsereds from there fathers pass it on to there grandchildren............then Turbo ones, nothing cuts like a Jonsereds. When 17 yr old come into the shop wanting a Jonsereds Turbo.........

Very similar to the "rancher" fame.

That is brand loyalty.

The Germans are very well known for there engineering and manufacturing ability, they just missed the mark with chainsaws.

Why wouldn't a small turbo putting out around 4-6 psi work on one of the new m-tronic or autotune saws? If you had a program you could tell the computer to add more boost at a certain rpm or load... I don't know anything about the new saws but If their was a way
To tune them I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. The only problem
I see would be the timing.

Matt

Back