TWO IDIOTS LOGGING SHIRTS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jeremy,
I wish to own one large black hoodie. Just sent $42 to have that honor. I think I followed all your rules. I made sure to check the box on PayPal that ensures you get your money in all pennies. Don't worry, they will be rolled!:givebeer:

Cute boys you got there. We have one joining us in May. I hope things are going well and all of us Aholes aren't stressing you out too bad. :dumb:Thanks for doing this.

Hi Jeremy,
I wish to own one large black hoodie. Just sent $42 to have that honor. I think I followed all your rules. I made sure to check the box on PayPal that ensures you get your money in all pennies. Don't worry, they will be rolled!:givebeer:

Cute boys you got there. We have one joining us in May. I hope things are going well and all of us Aholes aren't stressing you out too bad. :dumb:Thanks for doing this.

Hey Andy!!
You followed the rules!! You're a part of the 10% that have!!

Thank You & Congratulations!!!

Jeremy

We still have some orders that have yet to be paid for. These orders will not be filled when we place the overall order if payment is not made

Will the real Edward Stang please stand up!

I've received payment, but no username, address or order info.

If I don't get any additional info by this Thurs-Fri, I'll have to issue a refund.

Jeremy

Due to the site owners not being able to control their own mess they created this thread may be missing information. Please find us on the other sites that don't find our shirt selling thread spam or inappropriate advertising. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is not the first time these shirts have been sold on this site but now it's an issue.
Nic,
there are no other forums.
Custer

Due to the site owners not being able to control their own mess they created this thread may be missing information. Please find us on the other sites that don't find our shirt selling thread spam or inappropriate advertising. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is not the first time these shirts have been sold on this site but now it's an issue.

Wow!

Interesting since this thread is still up and running.

Back