TWO IDIOTS LOGGING SHIRTS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately there have been issues for a long time and I just don't see them being resolved. It sad but true. I wish everyone could just move on to their respective corners and agree to disagree. Something snowballed that didn't need to.

Let's get this thread back on topic now. Anything else will be deleted.

Unfortunately there have been issues for a long time and I just don't see them being resolved. It sad but true. I wish everyone could just move on to their respective corners and agree to disagree. Something snowballed that didn't need to.

Let's get this thread back on topic now. Anything else will be deleted.
Would you like to buy a shirt?

Thurs is the deadline for anyone interested.......

I'm not ordering any extras this time around so after I place the order with the vendor if you want a shirt, you'll be SOL.

Thurs is the deadline for anyone interested.......

I'm not ordering any extras this time around so after I place the order with the vendor if you want a shirt, you'll be SOL.

Hey Leprewookie,

Do you have my order added to the list? I believe Heidi messaged you back on FB.

Due to the site owners not being able to control their own mess they created this thread may be missing information. Please find us on the other sites that don't find our shirt selling thread spam or inappropriate advertising. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is not the first time these shirts have been sold on this site but now it's an issue.

That is totally untrue and you know this, it has nothing at all to do at all with the selling of shirts or the thread itself. I want your post to stay up to prove you are trying to discredit this Site for an action you have taken all on your own. That being breaking Site rules by advertising inappropriate content in your avatar. All you were asked to do was remove that from your avatar but you refused so now let every other member see you for what you really are.

View attachment 484907 To me this meant the shirt thread was inappropriate. In this message is states nothing about my avatar. I apologized to you and this is how you respond. Really class act.

Of course this is only one snippet of the correspondence, where is the rest?

Back