UK stumpgrinders in a cooperative network

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uk stumpgrinders

my thoughts are well known......access is the key word....the job is hard work with these smaller machines but you will crack them,it's difficult to find customers every week who will pay to crane a machine in or rampage through the neighbours garden taking fences down......some of my best jobs have been when other guy's have said sorry to tight......

uk stumpgrinders

i've not spoke to rob for a good while.......shame all the effort & no end result.....still trying to carve things.......instead of removing the stump sometimes.......owls seem popular & pretty easy to do

hey!

Hello chaps, been away for abit but good to come back and see you still talking.....i'm still doing my thing in Bristol, seems like everyone and his dog has a grinder now...my favorite bit of kit at the moment is my ditching spade, quiet, dust free and great for small stumps.....i'm back to see if anyone is having probs with vermeer UK? anyone had issues with them lately?

Back