Ultimate Brick?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the most awesome!

• ms362cm

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • cs590

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • mac610

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • PP5020

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Earthquake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm wanting a only saw plan...........help me decide.

Thanks in advance.

I know you were looking for a 60cc saw, but you really ought to consider the MS241...it only has 1 bar stud and a crummy spur sprocket. It is only 40 cc and doesn't have a wrap handle or dual spikes, so it surely can't cut any wood. Even worse, I don't think you can get a Tsumara light bar for it.

MS241 for Tha win!

You should probably remove the 362 from the poll. Now that Mike from Maine has quit posting, there is no one here to sing its praises and one can only assume Stihl will drop this model due to poor sales now. Mike was the only member of the 362 Members Only Club.

I wonder how many voters have actually ran all three.

I've owned all three, and they all cut wood. Yes the 610 is heavy and underpowered, but I cut a lot of wood with it and it never let me down. I actually like how it looked, so Brad :****you: lol. The worst saw I've ran or worked on has to be the mini Mac!!

I've owned all three, and they all cut wood. Yes the 610 is heavy and underpowered, but I cut a lot of wood with it and it never let me down. I actually like how it looked, so Brad :****you: lol. The worst saw I've ran or worked on has to be the mini Mac!!

Those mini macs rip it. shave the little lock tooth off the fuel line tab before you even start, it makes them much nicer.

Back