Ultimate Brick?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the most awesome!

• ms362cm

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • cs590

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • mac610

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • PP5020

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Earthquake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I picked the Mac because the only saw I've ran on the list is the ms362c-m for a couple cuts. Logic. I win at it.

All 3 can put wood on the ground, I ran 10 tanks
Threw my old 610 one day....... my 590 was built
By a really good builder.... only made one cut stock......
And the 362 I ran was nice.........
I liked them all....... the 610 was probably the worse
Heavy and slow..... but always started and super dependable

Oh this thread is supposed to be a Joke :p

590 stats are improving. I pulled an old Echo 550 out yesterday that I have not run in yrs. Coughed on the 3 pull and was running 2 pulls later. Heavy and slow but lots of pulling power.

Jokes aside:

Deep pockets--might as well go for the MS 362. It's a Stihl, which means a lot to some folks. Might be a better choice for heavier use, or might not.

Budget--the Echo CS-590.

Sharp chain, proper mix, regular maintenance, good cutting technique, & don't push it too far too often.

WHAT!!! Ultimate 60cc saw and only these 3 (ahem) questionable choices? :surprised3:
Clearly this is a cleverly contrived Setup in the works - a ploy with future marketing potential to manipulate public perception - an attempt by the tail to wag the dog.
:dancing:

To me, none of these saws are adequate in a one saw system, because a one saw system is worthless. You can't prune with a 590 on a 10 ft stepladder over your head nor can you fell with a saw that is good for pruning. so this question is pretty much useless in a practical sense. Its impossible to choose one that safely fits all circumstances.

Back