Ultimate Brick?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the most awesome!

• ms362cm

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • cs590

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • mac610

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • PP5020

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Earthquake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love my old boat ancors old lombard comango its a loud work horse and wont stop. And the zip is nice when my neighbor is in a bad mood. Pms and loud saws makes for some good entertainment

hay guys, my name is shane and i'm new here. long time lurker though. i don't know how to start my own thread so i hope this is an ok place to ask my question. i want to buy the most overrated saw known to AS but i'm not sure which one that is. in my research, i've narrowed it down to the 044 stihl or the 346 husky. i at first was thinking it was the 346xp considering it overrating started heavily on July. 12, 2010 but then noticed a dramatic increase in overrating the 044 started exactly on January.5 2014 so i'm not sure anymore. any help is greatly appreciated! :D

I would appreciate a warning the next time you decide to put together a few sentences that will propell the fluid from my mouth ................. my friggin computer screen cant take much more of your clever poetry

You may or may not be who you think you are. We don't know.

This is a very serious thread? Or not?
I am truly sorry if I have offended you. It was not my intention to do so. I was trying to point out how newer members to the site interpret some of the postings with an admittedly poor attempt at humor.

I am truly sorry if I have offended you. It was not my intention to do so. I was trying to point out how newer members to the site interpret some of the postings with an admittedly poor attempt at humor.
No offense taken here at all, brother. It really is all wonderful!

We have a few old members who keep coming back as new members. If you are truly a new member please stick around and have fun.

When I voted in the poll I saw the numbers 362 and picked it but then realized it had a MS in front of it which meant it was a Stihl, which I've never tried. I tried a 361 and although it's a good saw I wasn't overly impressed. I do have a 362XP which I like better than the 361 Stihl.

On top of old to new, your comparing home owner to pro class of saw. Shouldn't that speak volumes in itself?

On top of old to new, your comparing home owner to pro class of saw. Shouldn't that speak volumes in itself?
Yes, but back in the day when the old McCullochs and Homies were made they didn't distinguish as much between the two, they were all made of metal with very little plastic. The clam shell back then might have been the Super 2 but we hadn't invented the term yet, except on the beach. Other than a few infrequent bucking jobs I'm perfectly happy with homeowner saws.

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Easy come easy go. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on.

Latest posts

Back