UMMM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trx250r180

Saw polisher
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_nr8zrzhVGJ1tr68vm_500.gif

Lol, just marking it's spot. Isolate that primary, eliminate the chain oiler and viola! No more loss!

Yes, if you know how to grow them. These ones are called Yukon Gold. They grow really big if you plant them where pigs have cultivated the soil. This will be my 3rd year farming. Next year I'm gonna get some pigs, but I doubt I could kill them. I would let them come into the house if it gets cold.

I guess the good ole days thread got locked. What turd did you guys disturb? Lol
Im feeling really good about this 385 and been thinking about putting a 390 carb on it if there is any difference. Didn't the 390 have a tilly? Maybe I shouldn't screw with a good thing. This 385 runs almost as good as a Stihl . Lol
It must have major comp, because you really need to use alot of body english on the drop start when it's cold.

Lol, who's head turd? Last time I heard that was at Woodsjunkies GTG.
I signed up at the treehouse but Butch wont let me in. Maybe he's on holidays.

I guess the good ole days thread got locked. What turd did you guys disturb? Lol
Im feeling really good about this 385 and been thinking about putting a 390 carb on it if there is any difference. Didn't the 390 have a tilly? Maybe I shouldn't screw with a good thing. This 385 runs almost as good as a Stihl . Lol
It must have major comp, because you really need to use alot of body english on the drop start when it's cold.

was actually the older 385's that had the tilly john. think they went to walbro on the newer 385's and 390. IMO no benefit at all between carbs. they both make a good running saw.

Back