Update on my Jonsered 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwew

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We had a good wind bring some trees down. Today I took the 2171 out and went through 6 tanks of fuel. The saw is starting to break in and I notice much more power. This saw is great. I can run the saw with the 24" bar cutting Oak and it cuts through with ease with chisel tooth chain. I like the 20" bar and I feel it is probably the one that will get used 95% of the time. The reason I like it so much is the saw is very well balanced with a 20" bar. The vibration is very low on this saw. No problems with this saw! The dealer is also very good.

Anyone that has stories about their 2171 feel free to post them.

We had a good wind bring some trees down. Today I took the 2171 out and went through 6 tanks of fuel. The saw is starting to break in and I notice much more power. This saw is great. I can run the saw with the 24" bar cutting Oak and it cuts through with ease with chisel tooth chain. I like the 20" bar and I feel it is probably the one that will get used 95% of the time. The reason I like it so much is the saw is very well balanced with a 20" bar. The vibration is very low on this saw. No problems with this saw! The dealer is also very good.

Anyone that has stories about their 2171 feel free to post them.

I have a 2171. It's a great saw isn't it. It's my smallest saw but I use it the most!

Latest posts

Back