Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:happybanana:Although I've never run a Husq 261 OR a 262xp, I'd love to run both to get an idea of the difference as I acquired mine as a franken-saw (261 with what looks to be a 262 flat-top piston, that was straight-gassed). I'd also like to feel a 3120 and a Stihl 661R, maybe even Mastermind ported anything as I'm hoping to send some business his way in the future if at all possible. I'm fairly new to saws and caught CAD pretty damn fast lol. Got too many saws and parts I'm starting to lose track, with more on the way :baba:

Showing 1 hour 3 mins from my door to the meet. Something tells me that's only doing speed limit:rock:. What time does this shindig start??

:happybanana:Although I've never run a Husq 261 OR a 262xp, I'd love to run both to get an idea of the difference as I acquired mine as a franken-saw (261 with what looks to be a 262 flat-top piston, that was straight-gassed). I'd also like to feel a 3120 and a Stihl 661R, maybe even Mastermind ported anything as I'm hoping to send some business his way in the future if at all possible. I'm fairly new to saws and caught CAD pretty damn fast lol. Got too many saws and parts I'm starting to lose track, with more on the way :baba:

Showing 1 hour 3 mins from my door to the meet. Something tells me that's only doing speed limit:rock:. What time does this shindig start??
I will have 2 3120's with me 1 is for sale . You can try it out .

I will have 2 3120's with me 1 is for sale . You can try it out .

AWESOME!! Thanks man! Just out of curiousity, not that I can afford it at the present time, how much you lettin it go for? And what bar recommendations is it rated for?

I knew it would be up there, figured one day I could cut the firewood without leaving my lazy boy lol. It'd be a honor to meet you guys. I've learned a lot on this site! Can't imagine what i'd learn at a gtg. See you there Sir!

Latest posts

Back