Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve, I seriously need a TTS600KA524AOE or whatever the heck it is. LEPCO is OS on those things.

That's not code Mustang Mike, it's an Exmark. LOL

Steve, I seriously need a TTS600KA524AOE or whatever the heck it is. LEPCO is OS on those things.

That's not code Mustang Mike, it's an Exmark. LOL

I've got an NOS TTS541KA523 that's weathered.

JJ from LEPCO plans on being here for the GTG if Lee brings his new Echo.

this moose?
Looks like fun, and Moose, you are Ready! And the guy that is coming up with me may be related to you (in a way), he is 6'6"/350!

This Moose?? i got relatives all over, most in Ireland. Makes my Irish. Probably why i wanna run something large like the 3120 or 661R... hahaha! makin up for where i lack :laughing:

Anyone interested in a Stihl 045AV? i dont think im gonna ever make it a project, got it from a guy (for payment for fixing his other saw and weedwacker) after he dropped it on its handle and its been sitting ever since. looks like he tore it down and tried to paint it but he did say it ran great even after the drop and teardown. maybe someone else could use it as a parts saw? or even better, maybe someone would have 262 piston and rings to trade for it???

bring it to the GTG or no?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 4
Husky Saws Iam bringing to have fun with . 2-3120, 181e,281,380,480,2100,2101,266,353 ported myself.

Man you're right around the corner, don't let me find out where ya live cause I'll be askin to play with those 3120's all the time

Latest posts

Back