Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooff that's gotta hurt....I can only imagine how much fuel you have gone through up there..for a while there when it was really cold I was burning a full cord every two weeks!:crazy2:
Yeah
Sux bad.
Between fuel oil and adding another boy to the household, **** ain't cheap.
Probably gonna have to let another STIHL go too :(

Ooff that's gotta hurt....I can only imagine how much fuel you have gone through up there..for a while there when it was really cold I was burning a full cord every two weeks!:crazy2:
I feel your pain. I'm burning a face a week!
Sup homeh!
I'll drive..............your truck
No you won't! You'll have your hands full riding shotgun :laughing:

Count me in! This is my first time attending a GTG, so I'm looking forward to meeting you all for the first time!

As far as what I'm bringing... Mastermind 550xp
Wicked Worksaw 562xp
Mastermind 372xpxt
Mastermind 288xp(hopefully... As long as it's done in time)

And maybe my grandfathers Mac 2-10 that I recently brought back to life....
684affa363c1af99df0009c3deb39bd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys all plan better than I can. I couldn't even begin to start a saw list 6 weeks ahead of time. With me it's never final until I'm pulling out of the driveway.

But that pic of gunrush's 2-10 makes me think I ought to bring some old and odd stuff. I mean how many modded 372's do we need there? Hmmmm, how about nothing with a plastic fuel tank? Cutting it off where anything I bring must have a metal fuel tank gives it a slight vintage feel. Got a lot of interesting saws that would fit in that group.

Maybe.............listen up Jeremy..............maybe............I'll even bring a Stihl. That way you can take your annual "Spike with a Stihl" picture with me holding my own saw. :)

any wifi at the site? we could set up a laptop with skype if the time change is reasonable.

I'm bringing my muffler modded 2153 and maybe my 2172

My experience is that Skype eats up too much of my monthly download allowanse. I'm the opposite of an expert though, and likely am missing something.....

Back