Value of a Husqvarna 41

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedogs28

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm at a local thrift store and they have husqvarna 41 for $135. I'm trying to talk them down, what should I offer? Thanks

Does it run? What kind of condition is it in? If it's not running I wouldn't give much for it. I would definitely ask if I could check spark pull the muffler off and check the condition of the piston & cylinder. $100 max if it's running, maybe $40 or $50 if it's not and checks out good.
I like those saws and have a couple myself, but they are what they are... cheap homeowner grade saws

I buy them all day long for 50-75 around here,,, they are not worth a huge amount of money

thanks for the quick responses guys, i passed on the saw.... always great to know i can count on you guys to help me when im about to over pay:hmm3grin2orange:

so i just realized when i google image search "husqvarna 41" two different saws come up... one has a black top and just says 41 on the pull start. the other one (looks newer) is all orange and says 41 Air injection on it. the one at the thrift store is the air injection model... does this change the value? sorry, just realized this and im not sure if i was getting the correct model appraised.. thanks guys

so i just realized when i google image search "husqvarna 41" two different saws come up... one has a black top and just says 41 on the pull start. the other one (looks newer) is all orange and says 41 Air injection on it. the one at the thrift store is the air injection model... does this change the value? sorry, just realized this and im not sure if i was getting the correct model appraised.. thanks guys

sorry to say no

thanks turbo, glad to hear, if it was worth more and i passed, i would have been pissed haha. thanks for clearing it up.

thanks turbo, glad to hear, if it was worth more and i passed, i would have been pissed haha. thanks for clearing it up.

Yea i have passed on some things and later found out what they were worth kinda ruins your day

also bought stuff because i never saw many of them thinking it was rare but didnt realize it was bacause it was junk and there werent any left you live and learn

There o.k. saws, I have a Husqvarna 41 parts saw here. I also have a Husqvarna 45 Special that runs real good. I love that saw.

There o.k. saws, I have a Husqvarna 41 parts saw here. I also have a Husqvarna 45 Special that runs real good. I love that saw.

yea they run ok they just have no resale value they do a real good job in small wood. I could buy them for 50.00 pretty often if i wanted them they just dont bring any money

Back