view from the tractor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20170506_145658486.jpg
where's a bridge when you need one?

This what I use with a single row cultivator. ( 71 years old and still runs good ) lol!

Attachments

• 2016-05-16 002 011.JPG
    2016-05-16 002 011.JPG
    582.2 KB · Views: 21
view from the combine. first time i ever ran a combine was yesterday helping my buddy get some corn cut.
View attachment 609469

Steve, Combines are a addiction, once you run one you can't stop. I have ran them for over 45 years and still like to set in the seat, esp. the new ones today. Problem is I can't get up the ladder anymore.

I was at the doctor last week with a torn muscle in the calf of my right leg, from running up the ladder of this machine several times, while working on the header control. Not too hard for a young feller but when you're over 60, it's time to slow down some.
8570_zps1bngwyrf.jpg

I was at the doctor last week with a torn muscle in the calf of my right leg, from running up the ladder of this machine several times, while working on the header control. Not too hard for a young feller but when you're over 60, it's time to slow down some.View attachment 609483

I must agree with that, no more combines for me!

Latest posts

Back