Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothin, parts are in for the 440 just need to order the piston kit. Got an 024 im working on for a local guy. Nothing super awesome tryin to keep my back from going down on me.
Well now your backs going to hurt, cause you just pulled landscaping duty

Well I put my carburetor back in my 306a that's been soaking in seafoam since Sunday, I fired it up and the same thing is still happening. So I stripped it down to the seals and taped off the exhaust and intake. It will hold pressure but won't hold more the 7lbs of vacuum. So I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Nothin, parts are in for the 440 just need to order the piston kit. Got an 024 im working on for a local guy. Nothing super awesome tryin to keep my back from going down on me.

Shoulda just got an oem piston while you were therw

Well I put my carburetor back in my 306a that's been soaking in seafoam since Sunday, I fired it up and the same thing is still happening. So I stripped it down to the seals and taped off the exhaust and intake. It will hold pressure but won't hold more the 7lbs of vacuum. So I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Does that one have new crank seals

Yep, so it seems that holding a steady vacuum at 6-7 psi is ok. So I don't know, I guess it's the carburetor

Back