Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it, here I am again distracted, reading and posting on here when I should be writing a post for my art history class. :nofunny: For some reason, I don't have any problems writing posts on here, but for school... Someone kick me off (temporarily of course) of here so I finish writing writing my school post.

Dang it, here I am again distracted, reading and posting on here when I should be writing a post for my art history class. :nofunny: For some reason, I don't have any problems writing posts on here, but for school... Someone kick me off (temporarily of course) of here so I finish writing writing my school post.
Finish work ,advance your education, Have no regrets

Yep, get it done. Make it good too..... be proud to sign your name on it and claim what you have done.

Hey all! Been busy all day, cutting wood, used the bow on my pro mac 60 for the first time, it rocked! Used my single bit today doing some splitting and some chopping, also great, but I did learn not to use an axe on small brush because the sticks can swing around and wack you in the face..... the whole face...... And here are some pictures of the saws from today.....View attachment 552834 View attachment 552835

The second picture is of the only saws that really counted haha, sorry, not sorry LonestarStihl
Nice truck

Back