Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put crank seals in an 024, they look like those. There only about 20$ from stihl. Hes got good feedback looks like.

I just put crank seals in an 024, they look like those. There only about 20$ from stihl. Hes got good feedback looks like.

I gotcha, thanks. I've been using aftermarket seals. I wanted a Tillotson RH-34HK carburetor kit by Friday. I asked my dealer and he wanted $15 for one and he's have to order one, yikes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of an 024,i finally got that doggone thing fixed and done. After all the dust settled it took crank seals, fuel line, fuel filter, carb rebuild, and impulse line to get it back in good shape.

I have a very dirty 024, but it has excellent compression. One of these days I'll get around to fixing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what did yall do tonight, I milled out a makeshift adapter so I could use a vise crank until I find the correct wheel for my rotary table.... which judging buy my searches, could be a while.View attachment 559598
Look nice! Nothing but homework for me, which was fine cause it's rainy and cold outside.

So what did yall do tonight, I milled out a makeshift adapter so I could use a vise crank until I find the correct wheel for my rotary table.... which judging buy my searches, could be a while.View attachment 559598

Looks great!

I survived another day at work, got the kids fed and in bed, managed to flood my 660 :/, and filed the chain on the JD 40v after using it the other day. On a great note I have the 046 magnum headed my way and a JD 50v headed my way but it's not for me. Fixing it up for a friends dad. Once I get the other saws shipped to Boomer I'll be buying a 70v and it'll be headed my way too. Lots of saws being shipped around this week!

I do have a line on an 041 Super which is supposed to be in good condition but waiting on pictures. And the guy wants $300 shipped for it. Not sure if I can swing the funds for it right now but I really want one.

Look nice! Nothing but homework for me, which was fine cause it's rainy and cold outside.

Keep up the hard work, it'll be over soon

Looks great!

I survived another day at work, got the kids fed and in bed, managed to flood my 660 :/, and filed the chain on the JD 40v after using it the other day. On a great note I have the 046 magnum headed my way and a JD 50v headed my way but it's not for me. Fixing it up for a friends dad. Once I get the other saws shipped to Boomer I'll be buying a 70v and it'll be headed my way too. Lots of saws being shipped around this week!

I do have a line on an 041 Super which is supposed to be in good condition but waiting on pictures. And the guy wants $300 shipped for it. Not sure if I can swing the funds for it right now but I really want one.

Yeah buddy, I've got some parts headed my way as well.

Explain???--Why are there so few sandcast and old 361 type poulans compared to old Homelites and Mccullochs on ebay--I know they had good sales--I think--People are keeping them stashed back because they know Quality and love them so!!Hope everyone is doing well!!! Where Kensie lives each shed has 10 old poulans in it but nobodys selling yet!! So they say!!--David(not buying saws)

Explain???--Why are there so few sandcast and old 361 type poulans compared to old Homelites and Mccullochs on ebay--I know they had good sales--I think--People are keeping them stashed back because they know Quality and love them so!!Hope everyone is doing well!!! Where Kensie lives each shed has 10 old poulans in it but nobodys selling yet!! So they say!!--David(not buying saws)
Haha point me in their direction so I can sweet talks then out of them!

Latest posts

Back