Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just hafta look, my 4200s say emerson electric right on the recoil cover. I think emerson electric morphed into Electrolux

Explain???--Why are there so few sandcast and old 361 type poulans compared to old Homelites and Mccullochs on ebay--I know they had good sales--I think--People are keeping them stashed back because they know Quality and love them so!!Hope everyone is doing well!!! Where Kensie lives each shed has 10 old poulans in it but nobodys selling yet!! So they say!!--David(not buying saws)

Funny I just shipped a sandcastl Poulan up north this afternoon

Ordering by .140 x .080 did the trick, just bought 5' of it and 3/32 x 3/16, it came with two of those cheap fuel filters also, which the chainsaw guy said are food filters, they just have the small nipple.

Best thing is it was Prime so it will be here tomorrow.

Glad you got the fuel lines worked out Kensie.

046 will be at my house tomorrow gents in very excited. Andddd I just sent payment for my second John Deere saw... the 70v! I'm a happy guy! I'll also be settling a deal on a 28" bar with chains this week. My saw purchases will be done soon. It'll be working on ones I have and enjoying them. I'll be updating my list of saws I have and my future wants lol

Glad you got the fuel lines worked out Kensie.

046 will be at my house tomorrow gents in very excited. Andddd I just sent payment for my second John Deere saw... the 70v! I'm a happy guy! I'll also be settling a deal on a 28" bar with chains this week. My saw purchases will be done soon. It'll be working on ones I have and enjoying them. I'll be updating my list of saws I have and my future wants lol
I have a feeling that the list of future wants is awfully long compared to the current saw lineup! Don't you worry, you are not alone!

Latest posts

Back