Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I acquired this from a scrap yard this morning. It's locked but it may free up and be okay.
61d36e273109ff872243e37609b3d569.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody here know anything about Bluemax chainsaws?? Got 2 for free, both have 20" bars, 3 chains a piece, and both run well.
I believe they are the 52cc models.
9522d6361a6859792e32941b45c34e21.jpg

I'm thinking there may be some modding done in the near future...[emoji41]
Well....
They're only 45cc.
Bummer.
Still gonna mod them though [emoji6]

So what exactly do you there? Liking it so far?
Actually I got hired on to be a sweeper, the mill gets super dirty with flour and wheat dust all the time so they have to have someone to clean up the stuff off the machines and floor to prevent any possibility of explosions. That's what im doing now, but word is that before very long they are going to move me into a forklift position..... we will see.

I lIke it so far. It's way different. Alot of safety precautions and I have to wear gloves, ear plugs, safety glasses and a hard hat all the time.

Actually I got hired on to be a sweeper, the mill gets super dirty with flour and wheat dust all the time so they have to have someone to clean up the stuff off the machines and floor to prevent any possibility of explosions. That's what im doing now, but word is that before very long they are going to move me into a forklift position..... we will see.

I lIke it so far. It's way different. Alot of safety precautions and I have to wear gloves, ear plugs, safety glasses and a hard hat all the time.

I like a job that makes you start from the ground up. You really appreciate where you make it to. Like Chick-fil-a...you have to start as a greeter and work the entire way up before you can ever start looking at owning a store

I like a job that makes you start from the ground up. You really appreciate where you make it to. Like Chick-fil-a...you have to start as a greeter and work the entire way up before you can ever start looking at owning a store

Me too, i started in 03' pushing a broom, then went to tech school now hopefully be starting a a shop managers position soon.

Back