Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm looking at getting an action camera and am wondering if spending the extra $ on a gopro is worth it? More so, am I going to kick myself for buying one of the discount knockoffs. What do y'all use if you have one?

I acquired this from a scrap yard this morning. It's locked but it may free up and be okay.
61d36e273109ff872243e37609b3d569.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A great 361 poulan---Classic style--I have 2--1 runs the other has a scored piston

Yeah-still here--work longer hours lately--more OT:)-No new news on dating scene-not rushing-looking for just 1 good woman-yall will be the 1st to know---
I'm pretty sure I've found my perfect woman, I'd put up a picture but they are all at night through a window so not very good quality......... :popcorn2:

In all honesty, I know my girlfriend is the one. I just need to get a few more ducks In a row before we can get hitched:D

So I'm looking at getting an action camera and am wondering if spending the extra $ on a gopro is worth it? More so, am I going to kick myself for buying one of the discount knockoffs. What do y'all use if you have one?

I have a GoPro hero4 silver. I like it a lot. The new GoPro doesn't even new the case to be waterproof but mine does. I chose the one I have because it has a display built into the back of it unlike most action cameras. We use ours for family video and pictures as well as our fun stuff. I like it a lot

I have a GoPro hero4 silver. I like it a lot. The new GoPro doesn't even new the case to be waterproof but mine does. I chose the one I have because it has a display built into the back of it unlike most action cameras. We use ours for family video and pictures as well as our fun stuff. I like it a lot
Thanks! The more I was looking at them last night, the more the hero4 silver grew on me. Can't justify the price of a hero5 yet, but I'm afraid I would be buying it twice if i got the cheap clone.

Thanks! The more I was looking at them last night, the more the hero4 silver grew on me. Can't justify the price of a hero5 yet, but I'm afraid I would be buying it twice if i got the cheap clone.

If you're not in a rush wait til Black Friday sales on Amazon. That's when I bought mine. Over $100 off

Probably one of the only businesses you can run that actually pays well, until you get caught lol
Yup, just looked at a million dollar house that was raided for something, cops did a number on multiple doors in the house and attic, garage etc. Someone stole one of the HVAC units and hot tub

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back