Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what saws did everyone get to take out this weekend? I got to take out the 017 to finish a gift for mom, and the 361 got started to trim some stuff. Could have used the 017, but what fun would that be to only use one saw. :)

Didn't get to take any out this weekend but the 046 played on Friday. I snapped the cord in my 041. But tomorrow I'm scheduled to have an 041 super arrive :)

So, what saws did everyone get to take out this weekend? I got to take out the 017 to finish a gift for mom, and the 361 got started to trim some stuff. Could have used the 017, but what fun would that be to only use one saw. :)
I didn't get to cut with anything this weekend. My test log disappeared... Somebody keeps slowly stealing it all the time [emoji41]

On the bright side, I did fix the recoil and front handle on my Stihl 07!

I pulled the front of the muffler and it looks kinda rough. Also the carburetor is froze up.
3ff599704f58aa225c4daf0fb7ac3caf.jpg
6d6dba4e65278b3ade00d4c57ca420fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That picture makes me feel blessed to have scoring but compression on my latest 361-looks like fertilizer or clhorine was close by-don't ask how I know:rolleyes:

I attacked the smaller logs in my firewood load with my Echo 440EVL (my goto saw for day to day) then I broke out ear protection and attacked the larger logs with my Lombard Super 42. That saw is so loud my neighbor 3/4ths of a mile away drove over to see what the racket was... Of course he had to run the Lombard for a bit too... I ran one of my Homie 600Ds through a log as well but that was toward the end when the 20" bar on my Lombard proved to be a little short for the job. Next I get to split it all with my axe mall and sledge. Fun Stuff!wood.jpg

That picture makes me feel blessed to have scoring but compression on my latest 361-looks like fertilizer or clhorine was close by-don't ask how I know:rolleyes:

It very well could have been, it sure looks like it. It looks like this one will end up being a parts saw or wall hanger.

I hate looking on CL, usually always a downer. Just saw 2 lots of saws. One needing minor work and having about 5 saws (026 among others), and the other about 15-20 saws (mac 10-10 included) with a couple of boxes full of parts. Asking 200 for each, too bad I don't live closer.:(

It very well could have been, it sure looks like it. It looks like this one will end up being a parts saw or wall hanger.

Wall hangars can be good decoration. Maybe it'll be a longgggg term project lol. Nothing has to end. Sometimes things just take a very long time

Back