Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol i thinks so, but it started in about 6 pulls, sounds good oiler works. When its broke in, its going on the mill and get its nuts run off.

I didnt feel right about working the xl 923 that hard, and the echo does good but it wont have the stones to mill more than probly 30 inches wide. So.im hoping its up to the task

Did you buy it in pieces and already get it together or did it come whole?
So far the 070 saws only come pre-assembled. I guess they are trying to release a kit version sometime soon but it is not set in stone yet. Right now the saw is only $340 shipped to your door. Pretty tempting right?

So far the 070 saws only come pre-assembled. I guess they are trying to release a kit version sometime soon but it is not set in stone yet. Right now the saw is only $340 shipped to your door. Pretty tempting right?

That's pretty good price. Last I saw my 076 had left Hungary and was in Austria on its way to me. Can't lie this is a different excitement. Getting a saw from around "the motherland" and watching it travel across the globe to come to Texas of all places.

That's pretty good price. Last I saw my 076 had left Hungary and was in Austria on its way to me. Can't lie this is a different excitement. Getting a saw from around "the motherland" and watching it travel across the globe to come to Texas of all places.
That Saw is going to have a pretty cool story, and for all you know that guy could have sourced that Saw from Germany as cheap as he got it for.

Latest posts

Back