Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Saw is going to have a pretty cool story, and for all you know that guy could have sourced that Saw from Germany as cheap as he got it for.

Yeh I was going to ask him if he knew a bit of the saws history. But I enjoy the story of it traveling. And knowing I got it directly from the source just about. May have to sell some others saws to make up for it [emoji15]

Lol i thinks so, but it started in about 6 pulls, sounds good oiler works. When its broke in, its going on the mill and get its nuts run off.

I didnt feel right about working the xl 923 that hard, and the echo does good but it wont have the stones to mill more than probly 30 inches wide. So.im hoping its up to the task
Hey 6 pulls is pretty good, I think I wore the starter cord half out on my 361 kit before I got it running for more than 5 seconds. I couldn't bring myself to run the xl 923 on a mill either. How long until you get another 070 and a double ended bar?:D

So i got a nos 36" stihl duromatic coming from @brandonstc6 soon for "fat commie", that's what i named the 070 lol. It really is huge comparison pic of 070 and 800.View attachment 575907

I am working on getting the bar out. I'm trying to get final exams done, so I can graduate and start my job soon. I finish finals Tuesday. It is coming soon. I'm sorry for the delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey 6 pulls is pretty good, I think I wore the starter cord half out on my 361 kit before I got it running for more than 5 seconds. I couldn't bring myself to run the xl 923 on a mill either. How long until you get another 070 and a double ended bar?:D

No double ended bars but i see a 090 top end and a 60" bar someday

Knuckle down at school, get a good paying job, dont follow my lead lol.

I've accepted an offer for an engineering job. The pay is low compared to other engineers but it has great benefits. I've just got to get through the classes. My last final is may 2nd.

So what does the company specialize in, if I may ask?

It's a government job. I will be working for the Mississippi department of environmental quality. I will be issuing letters of violation and reviewing testing documents to make sure the problem has been addressed, etc.

It's kinda a stretch from what most chemical engineers do,

Back