Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a government job. I will be working for the Mississippi department of environmental quality. I will be issuing letters of violation and reviewing testing documents to make sure the problem has been addressed, etc.

It's kinda a stretch from what most chemical engineers do,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Government jobs are good. They don't always pay the best but they are more table and have good benefits. Like I said that's in general.

It's a government job. I will be working for the Mississippi department of environmental quality. I will be issuing letters of violation and reviewing testing documents to make sure the problem has been addressed, etc.

It's kinda a stretch from what most chemical engineers do,

That doesn't sound too bad, actually sounds rather fun.
Government jobs are good. They don't always pay the best but they are more table and have good benefits. Like I said that's in general.
Yes, I will agree with that. Any government or city job is usually pretty cushy. I've worked a city job for the last three years, going on four this summer, and yes the pay isn't impressive, but the flexibility is unrivaled as well as the laziness on the job. It's not the greatest, but it pays for saw parts!

I'll be happy there. I worked a co-op job there and it was awesome. I did my work and other than that it was really laid back.

Saw number 1 out of last weekend's 13 saw score running... chain is whooped but that's what happens when the previous owner puts it on backwards [emoji50]

11d2cc96e27f0d53f7d6d05a53815ced.jpg
84a781ad1406c5d33d93bbccc90469f5.jpg

Latest posts

Back