Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't had time to run my sub 40's yet. Been fighting flea infestations and it's been raining.
Same here lol. Actually chose a pretty good week to go on vacation, rained the entire week up here in MN. Now I got all the lawns to mow, which is a good thing I guess, but it doesn't leave me a lot of time to work on saws.

7f3890028da83f39a2864901be7d1ddd.jpg
462702025048d9e2d8d8b534d84c1043.jpg

d0ce84bbd8cab6e0be728e52ce8d8437.jpg

Grabbed this off Facebook: $30...... a little fuel and a prime and it's a runner. Really needs a chain and could benefit from a bar. Probably a homeowner saw, looks like the bar was never flipped in its life.
That's a good firewood saw.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

I missed out on a Mcculloch pro Mac 10-10 for $15 and a stihl ms250 for $10 yesterday. I saw the ad 5 hours after it was posted and the saws were sold by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I hate that. Get your hopes all high then yanks your heart out. I had to pull string so to speak when I weaseled into my ms361

I got my 28 inch tsumura bar put on the 390 but I now realize that it's not oiling well enough for my liking so I gotta figure that out.

Then I converted my 336 pro to 3/8 pitch and put on an nos Oregon 16 power match bar and made a "race" chain with my new square files. It cut really well but I still need a ton of practice with them.

It's gonna mess around and get put on my list of favorite firewood saws if it ain't careful..... poulans, always gotta be impressive

Back