Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The filter cover on it is a little rough but I decided to keep it original to the owner I got it from in Tennessee, he was a really nice guy, also told me the Saw was rebuilt from the bearings up to the cylinder 10 years ago, he cut firewood with it, he purchased it new.

The filter cover on it is a little rough but I decided to keep it original to the owner I got it from in Tennessee, he was a really nice guy, also told me the Saw was rebuilt from the bearings up to the cylinder 10 years ago, he cut firewood with it, he purchased it new.
What part of Tennessee?

Yeah I was gonna throw down the gauntlet with my 3300 that I just built with a 2 piece head but ive got some more tweaking to do before I unveil it, its got torque and it pulls a 8 pin rim very well but it lacks the rpm I was hoping for. I'm getting 12,500 out of it which is definitely more than it was designed to have but not what I was looking for.

It's gonna get a bigger carb and intake but I'm not sure from what yet, it might have to be custom which means I may have to ditch a few of its factory covers and do some modifying to make everything kosher.

Latest posts

Back