Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I younger, all I knew was a shovel,pick axe, matic and post hole diggers. I have those also in the barn,but if I got to dig a hole, out comes the gas auger, unless I'm at the farm and we got to put in some wooden post, out comes the tractor and the anger on the back.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

I'm just looking over stats and I just had to stop and thank everyone again for making this thread such an enjoyable place to hang out in, since its inception in october of last year it has over 8,000 replies across 440 pages, I myself only have a little over 1,600 by myself, so that means we have a really active and good group of people here with more dripping in all the time, it makes me smile :)

Yes, thank you all who participate in this thread. It is by far my most favorite on this site, and I still find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that I have nearly 600 posts alone on this thread. Crazy! Thank you guys for keeping me out of all sorts of other kinds of trouble, as well as the obligatory question answering.

Well the bolt problem is solved. Not the way I wanted, but solved none the less. Stupid cheap fasteners don't last long with a gorilla reefing on them!
ba2d70d992f502457e8f6e0369b92b5f.jpg

Latest posts

Back