Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not as well versed as most on this thread but that was the first bow bar Echo I've seen.

I'm not as well versed in the echos but I know there's a crazy guy in here who will be along at some point im sure that could guide you on it. Smallest cc saw I can think of that I've seen with a bow bar. Of course it is a smaller bow bar too which is different than I've seen

Not a great looking saw in my book, the Echo never came stock with a bow, makes you wonder what they did to shoehorn it in there. I do like the 510 tho, decent saw for $50-70 depending on condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On another note, ran my 750 that I went through this
Morning, ported, gutted the muffler. Not too bad for my first serious saw mod. She pulls a full chisel 36" through hard locust like butter. If I get a chance to pull up another log I'll shoot a video. The torque of an Echo is unmatched, I wish you Stihl guys could run this saw!

On another note, ran my 750 that I went through this
Morning, ported, gutted the muffler. Not too bad for my first serious saw mod. She pulls a full chisel 36" through hard locust like butter. If I get a chance to pull up another log I'll shoot a video. The torque of an Echo is unmatched, I wish you Stihl guys could run this saw!

This Stihl guy does have some echos remember [emoji57].... mine are just yellow with a beautiful Deere on the side :) and no my 056mag II would kill it in torque

This Stihl guy does have some echos remember [emoji57].... mine are just yellow with a beautiful Deere on the side :) and no my 056mag II would kill it in torque

I have some orange paint to fix those yellow saws... they run better when the color is right [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I would love a race between one of my 750s and your 056 mag... you've got a few CCs on me but it'd be close I think.

I have some orange paint to fix those yellow saws... they run better when the color is right [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I would love a race between one of my 750s and your 056 mag... you've got a few CCs on me but it'd be close I think.

Don't need paint. Ally hey did was paint yellow over the orange lol. We should race my 70v(702vl) vs your 750. Only a 8cc difference.

I would like to run the ol' craftsman more. However, the new dewalt job site table saws look pretty sweet. I'm quite partial to Dewalt as I have had a lot of luck with their stuff so far, especially the old black and Decker line that became Dewalt. Dad has got two of their grinders that are still kicking and have had a lot of hours put on both of them. Gearboxes are starting to get kinda sloppy and noisy, but they still run great. Can't say the same for some of the newer grinders.

Latest posts

Back