Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goggle translated the page and it definitely sounds like a neat saw. Also saw a question asking about shipping out of Venezuela and due to export restrictions that was not possible.:(

Goggle translated the page and it definitely sounds like a neat saw. Also saw a question asking about shipping out of Venezuela and due to export restrictions that was not possible.:(

Oh I am an expert at international shipping... I manage the logistics for a 125,000,000 a year corporation. The trick is to ship it to a country that has less export restrictions then ship from there to the US. Freight forwarders are your friends...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's it. I will try that modification. I think I will make up a stronger adaptor-bracket for the back fixing screw though.
But at least it looks like that pickup-unit will do the job. Many Thanks

All done. and it works well. Pictures below are the Husqvarna coil (pattern-part) fitted to my pioneer 3071. I lengthened the slot, re-machined one of the screws to fit better, and made up a simple mounting-plate from a piece of sheet steel. I ran the HT cable through the carb-housing and out the right-side to keep it looking original too.
I think the saw deserves a new chain now.

Many thanks for all your help guys!...

Attachments

• Pioneer_Ign_replacement_7.jpg
    Pioneer_Ign_replacement_7.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Pioneer_Ign_replacement_8.jpg
    Pioneer_Ign_replacement_8.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Pioneer_Ign_replacement_5.jpg
    Pioneer_Ign_replacement_5.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 14
All done. and it works well. Pictures below are the Husqvarna coil (pattern-part) fitted to my pioneer 3071. I lengthened the slot, re-machined one of the screws to fit better, and made up a simple mounting-plate from a piece of sheet steel. I ran the HT cable through the carb-housing and out the right-side to keep it looking original too.
I think the saw deserves a new chain now.

Many thanks for all your help guys!...
I assume it runs well also? And glad someone here was able to help!

Yes, all working well, I even sharpened the chain so I could test it. Although I think it really deserves a new chain.
this one was on it when it arrived here.

It took me a bit of playing to get the carb set-up again,and I think it's pretty-much right. The timing seems to be
OK. as starting and revving as it should.

I'll see if I can find the pioneer sticky-thread..

Yes, all working well, I even sharpened the chain so I could test it. Although I think it really deserves a new chain.
this one was on it when it arrived here.

It took me a bit of playing to get the carb set-up again,and I think it's pretty-much right. The timing seems to be
OK. as starting and revving as it should.

I'll see if I can find the pioneer sticky-thread..

Happy to see it worked now a video would be nice lol

on the sub 40 are we going old enough to drink ?
I got the mini mac 6 off the shelf but looks like a job just to take it apart
I got spark
thinking the wife needs 2238 Jonsered idk

Yeh those mini Macs are known for not being he most friendly to work on.

I definitely think your wife needs a 2238 and you should probably break it in for her and maybe nod it for her...

Man to bad its not a sub 55cc build lol id use one of my 335's
I have nothing sub 60 running and only a super 2 that needs clutch and a mini that came from a guy down the road 33 cc
My wife told me to fix it it's cute 20160202_185536.jpg
I think one of you should fix it for me by Christmas
someone with smaller hands than me
I pay the ride and give you a 20 ?

Latest posts

Back