Wal-Mart Poulan Pro Synthetic oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My supplier of Amsoil recently passed away from cancer. So I figured I'd get some of this Poulan Synthetic oil from Wally World that says Weedeater. But yesterday I went over to Wal-Mart and see that the 2 cycle oil I'd bought doesn't say "synthetic" on the bottle. Anyone seen this or use the oil. I know from an old Post Andyshine said it's excellent oil.

My supplier of Amsoil recently passed away from cancer. So I figured I'd get some of this Poulan Synthetic oil from Wally World that says Weedeater. But yesterday I went over to Wal-Mart and see that the 2 cycle oil I'd bought doesn't say "synthetic" on the bottle. Anyone seen this or use the oil. I know from an old Post Andyshine said it's excellent oil.
Well hell if Andy said its ok then just take his word for it. And how are you friend?

Isn't Lucas snake oil like Slick 50 and DuraLube?

NO...

It's just oil.

It'll work fine for ya.
40:1 and fear no evil...

You bought dino-oil instead of full synthetic? If yes, run it at 40:1, and don't worry.

Well hell if Andy said its ok then just take his word for it. And how are you friend?
OK Buddy.....How have you been?
Just heard Ruthann's finally going to get paid! They've held up her Comp check for 7 weeks!! No $ since Dec.! How we've survived I'll never know! Been living on my little SS check and credit cards. Hospital that refused to say she was hurt there has had her checks! Had to see our State Senator to get some action! What a State!!
We need to get out of here! Only this particular spot we have is nice this time of the year!

OK Buddy.....How have you been?
Just heard Ruthann's finally going to get paid! They've held up her Comp check for 7 weeks!! No $ since Dec.! How we've survived I'll never know! Been living on my little SS check and credit cards. Hospital that refused to say she was hurt there has had her checks! Had to see our State Senator to get some action! What a State!!
We need to get out of here! Only this particular spot we have is nice this time of the year!
I hope it worked out OK now for you.

Didn't know that. I have seen their commercials on TV a few times with the somewhat passable women jumping out of the way stupid tall lifted truck and pouring in some magic "elixir" in the tank and they go on saying it's for better mileage, reverses engine wear, etc, etc, etc.... the usual balonie snake oil pitch.

Couple years back I bought a small bottle Lucas power steering oil "guaranteed to stop power steering leaks or your money back". The stuff was almost roofing tar thick. Not only did it not stop the small leak, it made the oil so thick I had no power steering in the winter till it all warmed up.
Called the number to get my money back.... shoot, they just about wanted the last 8 years tax returns, blood type, boot size and what I had for lunch 4 years, 2 months ago in order to get back the $10.

Lucas does make additives, but they also offer a good inexpensive two stroke oil. I've been running it for 4 years.

Didn't know that. I have seen their commercials on TV a few times with the somewhat passable women jumping out of the way stupid tall lifted truck and pouring in some magic "elixir" in the tank and they go on saying it's for better mileage, reverses engine wear, etc, etc, etc.... the usual balonie snake oil pitch.

Couple years back I bought a small bottle Lucas power steering oil "guaranteed to stop power steering leaks or your money back". The stuff was almost roofing tar thick. Not only did it not stop the small leak, it made the oil so thick I had no power steering in the winter till it all warmed up.
Called the number to get my money back.... shoot, they just about wanted the last 8 years tax returns, blood type, boot size and what I had for lunch 4 years, 2 months ago in order to get back the $10.

Lucas oil is legit. I wouldn't hesitate to use any product they make, they live up to the hype.

Apparently if u'r not running NOS Mobil racing 2-stroke oil, you are doomed to either a massive top end failure, or will be stuck with a saw so slow that not even a DP muffler, HD-2 filter and square chain, filed to factory angles will help
[emoji23]

Latest posts

Back